ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

First pic is of Bramble. He was only 5 years old and died last thursday from a heart attack. He still had plenty of fight in him but his body just let go. :(:saint: The rest of the pics are of my three remaining dogs (Floyd, Charlie and Bracken)

HI matt sorry to here that mate we lost our lab last year and it not good all the best jon :thumbup:

First lab is my bitch 'Jazz' who follows me everywhere and will happily spend all day in the tractor snoozing so long as she gets a moment to have a good sniff about now and again, very intelligent and the only lab where food is not top of menu!! Always my dog and i will miss her very dearly when she's gone, seen many a hard time through with her!! second is 'Gus' who was a feebie as i was told he was untrainable and destructive, no wonder when at a year old they were shutting him in 10hrs a day 6days a week, he's as thick as two very short planks but is so loveable and follows the wife everywhere! Average training now, but food is definately top of the menu!!

Next is 'fly' which was rescued by the wife (long before i knew her) as she couldn't be trained as a working dog and was gonna be shot, she's loopy as a box of frogs and drives me up the wall when i'm moving cattle as she's too old to teach a new trick but loves to get in the way, very fluent in "french and german" as taught on a need to get out basis! Shame she's a loving dog but no use around cows!!!!

Just thought u might like to see our rabble!:biggrin:

59765f458ca8d_amandademanda092.jpg.e3a6b64dc52daac65ee54b007451d399.jpg

59765f458a378_amandademanda065.jpg.ad087771ecc2f9c4f7fbce923dee7d0f.jpg

59765f4587e6e_amandademanda102.jpg.574bc04ef3bc1f640469b519d1d6ed16.jpg