Immigrants

Mark Bolam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was embarrassing!!!! My mum and step dad run a small tree and garden company and we currently have barely any work at the moment and I would kill for work at the mo and then there's half arsed lazy bastards like them just throwing opportunities away like that and its its sickening. I'm currently doing a bit of bar work to pay rent and to make do while hopefully the work picks up, which is awful pay and not what I like doing but I'm doing it because I have to. They should stop giving benefits to people like that so they would have no chance but have to work these so called Sh!t jobs and get off there fat arses!!!

I started watching it, and my internet is too slow tonight, but i shouted at the young lad in the wifebeater top who said he 'literally' couldnt get any work about 3 minutes into the program. If you really want to work in this country then you can find work, even if its washing cars for 50p a time....The benefits system needs a severe shake-up. Ill watch it all later and see if i feel the same as you lot....probably i will, i suspect..

There are freeloaders in every country and every system, make all unemployed do 30 hours a week community services and see them get a job FAST!

Good call Tony.

Benefits should only be paid to people who turn up at the job centre every day and can spend their time actually looking for a job rather than watching Jeremy Kyle. Or posting on Arbtalk.

i didnt see the programme, are you guys employing any 'illegals'??? lots of my customers [not in arb work] have given work away to eastern europeons, in fairness thou, come rain or shine the blokes are at work...... im sure & having read a lot of threads that most of/all of the members on here are honest hard working grafters, its a shame that's not the case across all of our manual trades,, so far as i can see great britain is sadly now broken britain!!?? let us know your thoughts

Watched it with my polish g friend.

Its true british people have many options so if they can't get the job they want they just won't work. ( not everyone )

and foreign workers are usually from harder backgrounds where there is no work so any full-time work that pays the bills they are happy with.

Its a shame that british people come across as lazy because the majority of us do work hard.

question is ..do foreign workers have agood understanding of health and safety? unlike other countries...in the u.k you have to have certs and qualifications.

There is always the armed forces if they actually wanted to work, but as we all know, the scive to survive lot out there know how to beat the benifit system.

Its tragic but they are the ones taking the Great out if Great Britain.