Mozza

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to say that I know the feeling; loads of bread and stuff I find heavy on the stomach and slows me down so prefer protein filled sarnies if I must. Otherwise it's soup in a wide neck flask, fruit and raw bars. My Wife is a raw-foody (part-time!) and makes mega delicious stuff that you would never believe is good for you - apple, almond and coconut pie, raw chocolate and raspberry bake - wow! Cold water to drink in winter is depressing; flask of hot tea hehe!

Potato salad I quite like, Cullen Skink is NICE !

usually snatch a sarnie from my brothers lunchbox, he still lives at home so mum makes em for him, one sarnie lasts me till i get home then eat crisps n snacks non stop till bedtime, today i managed to take some buttered t-cakes to put crisps in,:thumbup1: usually theres a chippy on the way home to save my life..

Oh, I get plenty of tea. I take hot water in a flask, and have cookers ant tea bags etc in both vehicles, pick up some milk in the mornign and sorted!!

Anyway I've been to the shop for some garlic......

This is what it should look like. Sometimes it goes a bit stodgy so add more tahini (not too much) or oil or maybe water until it goes creamy. This is seriously strong 4 cloves of garlic and a big red chilli in this one!

001.jpg.2eaa303ec4af4f1b7452fb5ccf048c88.jpg

usually snatch a sarnie from my brothers lunchbox, he still lives at home so mum makes em for him, one sarnie lasts me till i get home then eat crisps n snacks non stop till bedtime, today i managed to take some buttered t-cakes to put crisps in,:thumbup1: usually theres a chippy on the way home to save my life..

A Health well balanced diet then!:001_tt2:

man all this food talk is makin me bloody hungry! normally sarnies and crisps and as much coffee, coke, tea as my body can cope with.. and everyday i wish it taken a lil more time the night before to actually prepare summat not so boring.. am def on the humus bandwagon now after readin your posts rupe! i maaay evn consider makin some myself!