Jokes???

brownie1964

A Swaledale Sheep farmer was attending to his flock in a field near to his farm when suddenly a brand-new BMW raced down the lane towards him. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the farmer, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?"
The Swaledale farmer looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered, "Aye aye, why not"
The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his iPad and connected it to a mobile phone , then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his iPhone and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized printer then turns to the farmer and says, "You have exactly 1586 sheep."
"Damn, that is correct; take one of my sheep, as I have promised you boy" said the farmer. He watched the young man select one of the animals and bundled it into his car.
Then the farmer says: “If I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my sheep?"
"OK, why not." answered the young man.
"Clearly, you are a management consultant." said the Sheep Farmer.
"That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required boy" answers the farmer. "You turned up here although nobody bloody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already bloody knew, to a question I never bloody asked, and you don't know bugger all about my business.

Now give me back my dog!"

• Like 5
  • Haha 3