The Arbalk morning register!

Stephen Blair

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Morning all . No rain ( although the ground is saturated ) and currently 5c . Have a good one . 🙂

Morning all a few wets last night see stubbs. Lets hopr Big J keeeps the pecker up for us all under pressure -20c 😁

• Like 4

Morning. Might go for a walk along Charmouth beach looking for dinosaur pooh fossilsthis morning but Tigers on the box this afternoon then making a vat of curry for old folk! 

• Like 4

Morning all,

Dry here😀. Think I'll spend the morning moving logs for my boiler from one bay of the barn to the next. So the oldest/best seasoned logs are at the front of the pile not the back. With the tractor, not by hand that is.

• Like 4

Morning Late on Parade, sorry.

Blue sky and no rain at last.

Been struggling with a sore knee all week. Dr says irritated cartilage so it'll be a quiet few days more ....then? We'll see

Have a great one.  

• Sad 3

Morning all.

Not so mild today, touch of frost and brighter than it's been for a while. Not worked much last week so plenty energy for an afternoon bouldering with my mate, I'll sleep well tonight.

Have a good day folks.

• Like 4