Portable air compressors again

AHPP

In fairness I've been wanting to buy into a proper battery system for a while for other tools. The cost seems much less offensive when you're looking at the ability to add a quality rattler or something to existing batteries for not much.

9 hours ago, AHPP said:

I can't see the price of your one.

And do you you mean that your one will do what I want or the one I posted in the opening post will do what I want?

Sorry, I didn't word that well, did I.

The one I linked to will do what you want. I wouldn't bother with the one in your original post.

I also managed to pick at random the one website which does not state a price, but googling DA6823 shows the price to be around £650 wherever you buy. Quality is never cheap.

You need to look at the max run time on any of these compressors, some are only good for about three minutes before needing to cool off , something like the tmax is good for  forty five minutes. The latter will cope with inflating tractor//truck tyres and pumping up a decent size air receiver without melting.

IMG_1897.thumb.jpeg.89e283da6d00a865195108781555b480.jpeg