Climber in Germany

Jan

Hi all, 

i am looking for a skilled climber (permanent employment full-time/part-time) near Hamburg, Germany.

You need to have a drivers license up to 3.5t incl trailer. Your job will not only be climbing, but also working with our 3.5t aerial platform, stumpgrinding etc.

You will be provided a fully equipped car (movano) and you can mostly drive directly to the job sites.

gross salary full time min. 3.200€ per month

if you are interested, send me a message: [email protected] or +49 177 1742579

many greetings

Jan

• Like 1

If you don't mind me asking and it might help you..
1, Now the UK is not in the EU would it not be easier recruiting locally?
2, For a UK person to move over and work in Germany, what would they have to do on the official paperwork side to legally be able to work for you?
3, € 3200 = £ 2734 - What would that work out at after all of the local taxation?

4, Would anyone wanting the job have to speak German? or does your team all speak English?
5, Out of interest why would a UK climber be of interest of a local?

6 hours ago, Jamie Jones said:

If you don't mind me asking and it might help you..
1, Now the UK is not in the EU would it not be easier recruiting locally?
2, For a UK person to move over and work in Germany, what would they have to do on the official paperwork side to legally be able to work for you?
3, € 3200 = £ 2734 - What would that work out at after all of the local taxation?

4, Would anyone wanting the job have to speak German? or does your team all speak English?
5, Out of interest why would a UK climber be of interest of a local?

Are you interested in the job?

Because motivated ,interest persons would be able to find the answers to your questions quite quickly. Besides,if the applicant was required to speak German,why would the advertisement be written in English?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike Hill said:

Are you interested in the job?

Because motivated ,interest persons would be able to find the answers to your questions quite quickly. Besides,if the applicant was required to speak German,why would the advertisement be written in English?

If I was younger and single then I would have been very interested.

I did think that asking these questions would help generate some interest from people who may not have previously considered it...

• Like 1

Hi folks, thanks for your replies:

i have been looking for a qualified climber over a month or so, but the local market is kinda empty. i would have to poach a guy from another company, but that is not too honorable...

Since Brexit it's a bit more complicated to work for Britains in Germany, but it doesnt take more that one or two weeks to get a working permit.

English is fine, no need to speak german. Had a spanish climber working for me a couple of years ago, that was more of a problem since he just spoke catalan and no english. Customers really liked it when we set up with an intl. team, most enjoyed the opportunity to talk to foreigners and communicate in english.

3.200€ is where it *starts*. The better you are, the more you get. Plus you get a car which can be used privately. Cost of living in ger, esp consumer prices, is lower than in GB - so you cant just convert EU to GBP.

If anyone's interested just go ahead.

many greetings

Jan

PXL_20230717_073938147.jpg

• Like 7

i recently got some feedback through mail - so i apologize that i didnt state that clearly in my first post: Payment starts at 3.200€ - you're fast in climbing and with the platform? - gross salary is more like 4.000€.

many greetings

Jan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

job still available - its not a subcontractor job since this might get me into trouble with social security contributions if someone's working depentenly on directives from me.

So its a permanent employment.

Accomodation poa

• Thanks 1