Greenmech starting issue

Shaunpaul

1 minute ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Not my theory Jase but one punted above by the dealer of paddyvero.

I could see through this lie but wanted a response.

Chipper dealers, more spin than a Conservative party dealing with a threesome sex scandal.

Ive no idea about your machine, but the video I posted showed the issue with mine, its now back and running as normal. 

On 09/10/2023 at 22:34, Ty Korrigan said:

@Jase hutch are you permitted to disclose the Efi fault diagnosed on Shaunpauls machine?

Come on man, it isn't a Pratt and Whitney R-4360 or a Napier Sabre...

Got to be a dodgy series of parts or something of nothing.

All your calls, emails and letters to Greenmech have now been blocked. 😂 😜 There’s a framed picture of an Efi engine en route to you as I type.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Ty Korrigan said:

@Shaunpaul

Got any news for us?

About?

ha ha, yes it came back on Monday and is running like a dream. Huge thanks to the whole greenmech team. For more info on what the issue was, you’ll need someone sensible to answer that like @Jase hutchor @PeteB as I have a memory like a sieve. I’m just happy to have it back and the service I received has certainly made me a greenmech customer for life. Just need to sort a new van then I’ll be upgrading early next year to the 165d or even the 205d, we’ll just have to decide which model suits us best.

• Like 4

Back in 2020 Jase took out a court order limiting the number of phone calls I could make to the Service department and I'm not allowed within 500m of GM's Alcester HQ until August 2024

After that, I'm only allowed to ask 3 awkward questions per quarter and when visiting the factory am to be accompanied at all times.

Bit mean really...

Stuart

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Running like one of my dreams?

The ones where I'm naked from the waist down whilst people point and laugh?

You are one warped person with a way with words! 

I think we had to wade through a raft of recommendations from Vanguard, the oxygen sensor had a problem, so did the efi unit and the ecu was uncommonly temperamental!  A mini engine service and quick plug in to the laptop and routine tappet adjustment was the main things. I did get a flat on the M6 taking it back so a new tyre was in the deal too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1