Greenmech starting issue

Shaunpaul

28 minutes ago, Ty Korrigan said:

I transpires, all these Efi running issues are down to a batch of faulty bonnet catch sensors right?

I think Jase's reticence points to a fundamental flaw in Greenmech's installation rather than a problem with those state of art B&S masterpieces of engineering 😉

Edited by openspaceman
  • Haha 1

I'll not sleep properly until Jase tells us.

I told you all I was scarred by the whole Efi episode, well I actually had a nightmare this week.

I dreamed I was on a job in town and the Evo suddenly went haywire.

When I opened the bonnet up, inside was a Vanguard Efi.

I was terrified!

Then people from my memories, dealers, mechanics, clients, other arb guys, friends, Greenmech haters kept coming up to me laughing and pointing.

I was naked but for a T'shirt and a pair of boots.

Edited by Ty Korrigan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, paddyvero said:

Certainly similar, mine would rev all the way back up to full then die back to idle, might run at full pelt for5secs, 30secs, or a few minutes. Dealer mechanic said it was sparking at the engine mounts. 

Mine had its high pressure fuel pump changed twice which cured the hot starting issues.

This video is a very different problem as it  started fine.

How could a bad earth provoke these symptoms and can this be demonstrated by creating a bad earth to prove it?

@Jase hutch

1 hour ago, Jase hutch said:

Sorry to blow your theory of out the water Mr Korrigan but on all GreenMech chippers , the battery earth lead goes directly to the engine. 

Check yours and you'll see..👍

Not my theory Jase but one punted above by the dealer of paddyvero.

I could see through this lie but wanted a response.

Chipper dealers, more spin than a Conservative party dealing with a threesome sex scandal.

• Haha 1