They just can’t leave people

eggsarascal

2 minutes ago, Mull said:

“Wow is me” is that like the total opposite to woe is me?🤣

When I seen “Mull” quoting a post of mine I just knew after all these years he’s finally found a grammatical error to fill his head with glee. Enjoy sunshine and forever triple check each post you make. ;) 

33 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

When I seen “Mull” quoting a post of mine I just knew after all these years he’s finally found a grammatical error to fill his head with glee. Enjoy sunshine and forever triple check each post you make. ;) 

Your posts are normally filled with grammatical errors, I just assumed you were dyslexic or at least identifying as one.

Please forgive me for interrupting; I've only been a member of Arbtalk for 10 years.

I have noticed during that time that spelling and grammar are not strong points among Arbtalkers.

However, I have a great deal of tolerance and have grittted my teeth and refused to become a spelling or grammar policeman as much as I would love to.

Generally we all know what you mean however you spell or phrase it.

So please try to get along with each other.

And don't be too hard on eggsarascal  just because he has difficulty explaining himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mull said:

Your posts are normally filled with grammatical errors, I just assumed you were dyslexic or at least identifying as one.

As I’m sure you’re aware there’s not one single test for dyslexia but I’ve been reliably informed I do meet the current criteria for what we today consider dyslexia to be.

But it’s good to know that any post you make in the future has to be be 100% accurate in its grammar and punctuation or else…

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

As I’m sure you’re aware there’s not one single test for dyslexia but I’ve been reliably informed I do meet the current criteria for what we today consider dyslexia to be.

But it’s good to know that any post you make in the future has to be be 100% accurate in its grammar and punctuation or else…

Well if I do make mistakes I’ll be sure to let you know that I too ‘conveniently’ meet that criteria

1 minute ago, Mull said:

Well if I do make mistakes I’ll be sure to let you know that I too ‘conveniently’ meet that criteria

And I’ll be sure to make you aware that whatever point you’re making is null and void if you do make a mistake. 

I doubt I’ll need to wait for someone else to highlight it for me though. I may be dyslexic, but I’m not retarded. ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

And I’ll be sure to make you aware that whatever point you’re making is null and void if you do make a mistake. 

I doubt I’ll need to wait for someone else to highlight it for me though. I may be dyslexic, but I’m not retarded. ;) 

A wee ‘like’ from Gareth there I see 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

The two aren't mutually exclusive...

Yeap, everyone is supposedly somewhere on the spectrum, that's what I was taught during my stint in teacher training.

Grammar, syntax and to a certain degree spelling does fall down on the internet, hastened by an amalgam of USA and British English.

But you can see through most of it.

Someone else's cack idea is still a cack idea regardless of how illogical there scrawl is. Genius I may not be but still smarter than your average bear.