Husqvarna 592xp

Jamie Jones

5 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

It’s comforting to know that at least our part of the planet won’t warm up then.

Sorry to disappiont but I think that the amount of Chinese machines imported into the UK blows Husqvarna and Stihls efforts and  good intentions out of the water 1000 fold. :)

• Like 2

On 24/11/2022 at 22:22, Mark_Skyland said:

I remember reading about that on here but it was quite awhile ago, Im surprised that they still manufacture them.

I bet that they would sell quite well over here as quite a few people still prefer the old tech compared to the autotune. Maybe the emissions wouldn't pass in the UK. 

or is it like gillette they bring out a new razor and everytime reduce or cancel your old trusty chin cutter.

• Haha 1

We finally received a few 592's this week!!!!! Hopefully they are filtering through to dealers in the UK but, and Im guessing here I think the supply issue ATM may be the bars. It looks like that there arent any available until next year which may be the reason why they cant ship out the saws. If we could buy them as a power unit only then it might help but alas, we cant.

I have one left and its priced accordingly at,... 1 million dollars.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mark_Skyland said:

We finally received a few 592's this week!!!!! Hopefully they are filtering through to dealers in the UK but, and Im guessing here I think the supply issue ATM may be the bars. It looks like that there arent any available until next year which may be the reason why they cant ship out the saws. If we could buy them as a power unit only then it might help but alas, we cant.

I have one left and its priced accordingly at,... 1 million dollars.

You are lucky then having more than one sent. We've had one so far and that went within half an hour of coming in. In all truth we haven't had anyone put their name down on one as they aren't confident they'll arrive. On the upside we received some of the illusive T540iXP today. Still no batteries to sell with them though 

6 hours ago, gand said:

You are lucky then having more than one sent. We've had one so far and that went within half an hour of coming in. In all truth we haven't had anyone put their name down on one as they aren't confident they'll arrive. On the upside we received some of the illusive T540iXP today. Still no batteries to sell with them though 

The battery situation is why I won’t buy one, what is it about, shortage of lithium?

19 hours ago, gand said:

We did get 1 T540Ixp on Friday I think it was. Holding it back for a customer but we have the same issue, no Husky batteries of any kind! I think its next year on those.

On 19/11/2022 at 20:06, Jamie Jones said:
I have had the new Husqvarna 592xp for a short while now and I also understand that there is only a handful in customers' hands in the UK at the moment. I have to admit to waiting a long time for it to arrive as a body-only unit. So a big thank you to Toms Mowers & Garden Supplies.

But this 92cc Chainsaw certainly does not disappoint. I have been very impressed with the power delivery and the handling. It is currently set up on the longest bar that is recommended, a 36" Tsumura Light & Tough Bar, with 3/8", .063, 119 drive links chain.

This is because Husqvarna currently can not supply a Husqvarna 36" bar in the UK. This saw has all the latest autotune technology.

Toms Mower also is one of the only UK dealers to have the 585 chainsaw, which is the 85cc version in stock. It would be nice to also have the 585 Chainsaw as well because it is now the only full manual carb chainsaw in production that is available in the UK.

For other people who are waiting for their 592xp or 585 to turn up, talk to your dealers to put some pressure on Husqvarna to get supplies sorted out.

#jamiesgardenservices #husqvarna #592xp #585 #chainsaw #treesurgeon #treesurgery #arborist #powys #LlandrindodWells #groundsmaintenance

Husqvarna_592xp-01.jpeg

Husqvarna_592xp-02.jpeg

Husqvarna_592xp-03.jpeg

Husqvarna_585-05.jpeg

Husqvarna_585-06.jpeg

Only full manual carb saw available in the UK?!?!?

Please explain????

12 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

The battery situation is why I won’t buy one, what is it about, shortage of lithium?

Im not sure but I presume so. We had a big batch of Stihl batteries arrive a month or so ago but I think its been quite awhile since we had any decent sized Husky batteries.

Its been like that for the about last 18 months, whether its going to get any better next year I dont know.

• Thanks 1