Who's going to the APF 2022

gand

I've been today and really enjoyed it, saw lots of machinery I wanted to see working (firewood). Didn't commit to anything but probably will.

Food was a pisstake but I knew that would be the case before I even left home so can't see how it can come as a surprise to anyone.

I don't really know what people were expecting to see there if they have come away disappointed. Any rep I spoke to was enthusiastic, helpful and friendly which is not always the case and a fair few complete strangers struck up conversation too which is unusal. As I say, we had a good day.

p.s. I bought some food and felt borderline ill the rest of the day and not because of the price. I can generally eat any old shite without being bad but today was as close as it could be without actually being ill.

8 hours ago, Peasgood said:

I've been today and really enjoyed it, saw lots of machinery I wanted to see working (firewood). Didn't commit to anything but probably will.

Food was a pisstake but I knew that would be the case before I even left home so can't see how it can come as a surprise to anyone.

I don't really know what people were expecting to see there if they have come away disappointed. Any rep I spoke to was enthusiastic, helpful and friendly which is not always the case and a fair few complete strangers struck up conversation too which is unusal. As I say, we had a good day.

p.s. I bought some food and felt borderline ill the rest of the day and not because of the price. I can generally eat any old shite without being bad but today was as close as it could be without actually being ill.

To be fair mate I think as a captive audience we all expect grub to be priced high.....just not that high.

3 hours ago, bggc said:

To be fair mate I think as a captive audience we all expect grub to be priced high.....just not that high.

We baulked at the bacon roll that was a bap and 3 slices of bacon for £5 but the 12" sub, 2 hash browns, 5 slices of bacon, 2 sausages and a small dose of salmonella for £7 was not bad for an event.

I was surprised how many people had a pint in their hand at 10am.

Edited by Peasgood