Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

They were diging up the road to moscow seemed regular army  was not keen to stop them advancing?

WWW.PRAVDA.COM.UA

Excavators have dug up a road in Russia’s Lipetsk Oblast where a Wagner Group convoy was spotted earlier today.

Mystery is why did be back down?

Either he realized hes lost & couldn't win (what ever winning meant as aims seemed very vague) or has got some good deal offered?

Must be a high chance he will likely get murdered soon for causing so much mayhem?

Edited by Stere

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

I don’t know, that’s why I asked you. 

I really don’t see how the picture you posted of Wagner turning on Putin then folding like a Deckchair hours later has any bearing on Biden allowing Putin to cross every line in the Sand he’s drawn. 

The Wagner thing is bizarre, but it doesn’t alter the fact that Biden has played a blinder with the Ukraine thing

Rallied international support, supplied superior weaponry and intelligence (and encouraged

others to do the same) and subtly organised the inevitable defeat of Russia, and the probable downfall of Putin, all without losing an American soldier or risking nuclear war.

Putin crossed the line in the sand and has suffered the consequences.

Just now, Mick Dempsey said:

The Wagner thing is bizarre, but it doesn’t alter the fact that Biden has played a blinder with the Ukraine thing

Rallied international support, supplied superior weaponry and intelligence (and encouraged

others to do the same) and subtly organised the inevitable defeat of Russia, and the probable downfall of Putin, all without losing an American soldier or risking nuclear war.

Yes the Wagner thing is bizarre. But then you’ll agree with me the picture you posted about them has zero context in the meme I posted and the reply you just gave? 

54 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Not sure I'd give Sleepy Joe the credit for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3