Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

I was watching some proper garbage on SM the other day. People claiming that there is no war in Ukraine and its all a big scam for Big something or another to move money about or some kind of shizel. Honestly, I dont believe that those people believe in that stuff, they must just be bored and are having a laugh, a bit like the flat earthers cemtrails crowd.

Entertaining for a bit though.

I know many won’t want to hear this, but if Trump gets in he is probably mad enough to end this shitshow by doing some kind of bonkers deal with his maniac Russian friend.

Total ceasefire/withdrawal for his 4 year term.

Then probably worse to come….

I think the war out there is still worse than we can possibly imagine.

Worse than the Strictly Come Dancing scandal, if you can believe that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Worse than the Strictly Come Dancing scandal, if you can believe that.

No way, nothing is worse than that.

He has 24 hrs to end the war, those are his words, just like building a 1000 mile long wall that the mexicans will pay for. That went well.

He is just as cooked as Biden, has anyone seen his speeches, talking about how the big state wants to take water away so you cant do the dishes! Bonkers.

I was born and raised in England, I have experienced many hosepipe bans.

The trick is to have a nice long bath the day before you need to water the garden, but don't pull the plug. Syphon it out onto your tomatoes instead, using the hose that you taken off of the outdoor tap, so you aren't tempted to use it. 

If you get really dirty, you might even need three or four baths a day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1