Walker killed by cattle....

kevinjohnsonmbe

I am going to start a new thread. I will call it "Help for those that need it"

Anyone need any advice i will try to point them in the right direction. I cannot stress to much though, if you need any kind of help, you MUST purchase the books i mentioned, as social services and the NHS staff WILL all lie to you, and by the time you find out, it will be too late..

john..

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, john87 said:

Hmm. Not so sure.. Pretty glad they invented antibiotics and anaesthetics...

john..

I have no doubt in the altruistic motives of scientists and researchers who strive to make discoveries and find answers to humanities problems.

But these days I think that a very large amount of the ills that folk suffer from would seem to have been caused both directly and indirectly by these industrial complexes fecking with all that we consume in order to make dosh, and many aspects of our lives have been steered by dogmatic lies that get embedded into cultural acceptance and any questioning of the truth gets lost in time.

One clear example of this [ at least to me ] is the introduction of the artificial sweetener Aspartame almost exactly 40 years ago when during the Reagan administration Donald Rumsfeld nobbled the panel of scientists that had repeatedly refused it's admittance into the food chain due their observations of it's 3 components.

Aspartic acid made holes in the brain tissue of the rats they tested it on.

Methanol is a known poison but very sweet

Phenylalanine one of whose side effects is known to be intellectual impairment and is metabolised in the human body as the known carcinogen Formaldehyde.

But Aspartame being 400 times sweeter than sugar, industry has saved untold amounts of money by using it as a substitute and not giving a toss about any future consequences.

Back then there was virtually no obesity along with all the medical conditions that go with it and no doubt fill your hospital to the brim.

So allowing sweeteners in consumables  became way more than a double whammy for Pharma by eventually creating a global ' Diet ' industry with the ready made market of a generation of people addicted to sweetness where obesity is normal and they think that ' no added sugar ' means it's good for them... it's all over advertising and almost unavoidable unless a lot of care is taken at the shops.

This dogma has become so entrenched that the government imposed a sugar tax ffs.. although there's a fair chance that they know exactly what they're doing..  I've long since assumed that Pharma along with weapons and oil are where most of the House of Lords have their billions invested.

So this one substance has over a short period has played a major part in changing humanity but even so, most refuse to believe any of this and defend the health benefits of Diet Coke to the core.  

It's interesting that when my mother was recently in hospital the shop in the lobby area sold nothing remotely healthy.

Absolutely not having a go at you, this is just the way I see things, cheers.       and not a cow in sight🙄

• Like 5

And margarine.

Remember the "better for your heart" campaigns? Hydrogenated sunflower oil. Better then butter, for your heart. Can't believe it's not butter... All lies.

Anyone who is tired of being lied to can now watch the evidence all compiled in one place, right here...

GRAND-JURY.NET

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

And margarine.

Remember the "better for your heart" campaigns? Hydrogenated sunflower oil. Better then butter, for your heart. Can't believe it's not butter... All lies.

Anyone who is tired of being lied to can now watch the evidence all compiled in one place, right here...

GRAND-JURY.NET

I never liked " plastic butter " . Proper for me !

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

And margarine.

GRAND-JURY.NET

What a hoot!