women in arb - toilets

manco

and cue a million sexist comments/ feminist uprising, but theres a serious issue in this, to be blunt, lets not beat about the bush, the situation in a nutshell, where do they piss?

forestry jobs, no problems. construction sites, no problems. mrs miggins back garden, uh-oh.

im talking about the smaller arb businesses, domestic jobs. 

the lads go behind a tree and hope, or its a pot and a disinfectant spray in the doorway of the van.

or do we all just go in the customers house?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, manco said:

or do we all just go in the customers house?

Yes and this welfare facility must be made clear when the job is booked. Always take boots off and brush sawdust off your clothing first.

Bosses are the ones in the dark ages for not making sure facilities are provided.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ian Leach said:

Here you go .

Z.jpg

Looks like that only works with a complete baldy or a Brazilian at best? 

Having provided the solution to the ‘problem,’ does it naturally follow that one might insist on having a look during employment interview?

Just to make sure theme properly ‘attired’ like?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, manco said:

well that sounds fine, 3 weeks out of 4, if you have tipper back for chip.

True enough. There should be some provision on site I suppose, I'm not sure how that would/should work though.

I've worked with a few lasses in Arb, there's never been any problem with them jumping in the truck and going somewhere clean if they need to. The rest of the time they shit in the back of the truck with the rest of us.

Edited by Mark J

1 minute ago, manco said:

i piss into the gutter standing in the doorway of the van, cant see that one working.

Why not? 

I’ve a wife and four girls plus 2 sisters. I’m well versed in where they can and can’t piss. Slight adjustments may be needed but it seems like you’re firmly set on making an issue out of something not there. 

If a lassie has the “balls” to get into arb I doubt she needs a white knight like yourself to save her modesty. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2