How do I recognise ash?

wanstronian

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you asked if a navara level load was a cube, you then went to the trouble of visiting the Nissan website for the spec of a navara, which you then presumably sat down with a calculator and worked out the volume.

You forgot to figure in the wheel arches so asked about them and how far they protrude

No. I didn't. Someone else had already mentioned it was negligible.
, not satisfied you visited the local supermarket where a navara was parked and took a nosey to figure in this detail.
Happened to spot one when I was there, is all.

Still not satisfied you asked about airgaps in the load :confused1:, then went on to phone the seller to ask if they were in the pickup or in a bag in the pickup.

Where are you getting this crap from? I didn't ask about air gaps. I didn't mention bags at all. Not here, not on the phone to the seller.

Then you went on to start a whole thread on how you recognise ash because the seller described the load as "mainly ash"

And what's wrong with that? Why pay for ash and get pine?

What you have to have in life is a bit of trust and not treat everyone as they are going to rip you off.

I don't - I just like to know what I'm buying. Maybe you're different.

Most of the users of this website are logsellers and if you take time to read through the numerous threads on logs you will relaise that most of them do their best to give the customer value for money, me especailly.

I never said they didn't - like I said, I just like to know what I'm buying.

You come across as the typical steriotypical nightmare customer.

And you come across as a stereotypical bottom. You know jack sh1t about me yet you feel qualified to pass judgement. It seems a nightmare customer for you is someone who likes to understand what they're buying. Maybe you don't like that because it stops you ripping them off, I dunno.

Have a little faith in people and they may have a little faith in you, you go through life with such deep distrust and it will come back and bite you on the ass.

You could start with some of that yourself rather than judging someone on the strength of two flamin' questions.

BTW if you ask for a pint of guiness and receive half a pint of weal lager, complain. Something I'm sure you will excel at :001_smile:

Well, I would. Because I'd damn well know the difference - something I'm trying to learn here, from people less miserable than you. So why don't you just wind your neck in. Edited by High Scale

:thumbup::thumbup:

Thats exactly what I thought when he threw the dummy and rattle out of the pram.

What a productive answer. I obviously didn't read the forum rule where it says that non-pros shouldn't ask questions, so I clearly deserve the abuse I'm getting from people just for asking a couple of sensible questions. Sorry I'm keen to learn stuff, how very immature of me.

What a productive answer. I obviously didn't read the forum rule where it says that non-pros shouldn't ask questions, so I clearly deserve the abuse I'm getting from people just for asking a couple of sensible questions. Sorry I'm keen to learn stuff, how very immature of me.

I think you really need to learn something that I learnt many years ago due to my natural good looks ... you really do need to learn to laugh at yourself and not take life to seriously ... no harm was meant by anyones comments .. its just banter.

think this thread is getting a bit to heated - shouldnt you calm down a bit, after all its only a forum discussion - you invited discussion - shouldnt you take all inputs given no matter if you agree or disagree with them?

Actually I asked specifically for advice - I didn't expect abuse. I'm as easy-going as the next guy, but I don't see why I should be condescended to when I'm only asking for help. Maybe I just have higher standards of philanthropy.

I appreciate all the help from the more mature forum members. Apologies for my profanity upthread. :blushing: