The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

If you went to the ARB Show 2023 last week there is a good chance you might have seen the popular GL&D range of Hydrostatic Tracked Bio Chippers which both Chip and Shred which are part of their range of Towable and Tractor Mounted Woodchippers which are exclusively distributed by AMIA in the UK and Ireland.  GL&D are an Italian manufacturer.  If you would like to speak to one of our customers send us a message and we can pass details on for you.  We have 2 of the models on show were the GL&D SUPER Hydrostatic Traked Bio Chipper which has a 22hp Honda Engine and Chips/Shreds over 5.5" featuring a large Feed Roller and No Stress System which is 95cm wide with more information below:

WWW.AGRIMARKETIA.COM

GL&D SUPER Hydrostatic Tracked Bio Woodchipper is a market leading Bio Chipper which shreds & chips up to 5"...

We also had the GL&D 'T' Hydrostatic Tracked Bio Chippers which have a 21hp Honda Engine and Chip & Shred around 4.2" featuring a unique feed drum design which helps to pull the material into the chipper.  This model fits through Garden Gateways with ease as it is only 75cm wide.  You can find more information about it on our website here -

WWW.AGRIMARKETIA.COM

GL&D Titan Tracked Bio woodchipper is a compact machine capable of going through garden gateways. Shred green...

Finally we also had the GL&D Hydrostatic Wheeled Bio Chipper on the stand which also features the Honda Engines with the same performance as the GL&D 'T' but on powered wheels instead of tracks.  More information here -

WWW.AGRIMARKETIA.COM

The GL&D HYDROSTATIC Wheeled Bio Woodchipper is equipped with a special rotor that makes it ideal for the...

20230323_170424 (1).jpg

ARB Talk Images.jpg

DSCF3071.JPG

GL&D Titan Tracked Shreading Green Material.jpg

IMG_20210429_211719_439.jpg

IMG-20210506-WA0054 smaller.jpg

Titan Wheeled Hydrostatic 3 edited.jpg

20230330_145934.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_222149_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_222310_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_222320_Gallery (1).jpg

20230327_175538.jpg

20230327_190044.jpg

GL&D Titan with 25mm to 50mm Laurel.jpg

Image from iOS (2).jpg

Image from iOS (3).jpg

IMG_20220109_203655_741.jpg

IMG_20221226_122228_139.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_222412_Gallery.jpg

DSC_0022.JPG

Edited by AMIA Machinery
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I could never see that mixed rotor idea being one or tother! I can remember the old A Plant depot in Abergavenny having them in another make. If the customer had dirty stuff, the blades would be removed. If the user had timber then the flails just absorbed horse power.

Any Jo Beau M300 users recommend a specific grease for the bearings or other maintenance tips? I've found the blades torque setting at 60Nm through the search but not much else. The Netherlands manual I've found online seems a bit light on specifics of oils and lubes but might just be my language skills.

14 hours ago, JAG63 said:

Any Jo Beau M300 users recommend a specific grease for the bearings or other maintenance tips? I've found the blades torque setting at 60Nm through the search but not much else. The Netherlands manual I've found online seems a bit light on specifics of oils and lubes but might just be my language skills.

I've got an M500 which might have the same bearings, I got an English manual by asking Global Recycling while I was ordering some parts.

It is very light on detail though. Mine didn't have a working hour clock when I got it, since the drum bearings went I put one on, so now I check belts, grease bearings, change oil every 50 hours. Filter change 100 hours. The bearings are sealed so I don't want to over grease them.

You can also find a Honda engine manual fairly easily, they suggest oil change 100 hours or 6 months but I don't do 100 hours in 6 months so compromise, trying to remember every 6 months doesn't work for me.

Edit: so far 220 hours on this regime so it's not an immediate disaster, time will tell how much more I get out of the bearings.

Edited by Dan Maynard