The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Ahh cheers for letting me know all I really want is either a cs100 or a jo beau to fit inside the van and take into back gardens etc

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Pity you weren't looking in sept. as i sold my wee Greenmech fer £1,200. It's now earning it's keep up in Suffolk.

Get that Rock chipper is my opinion. To me its as good as the cs100 and a 1/3 of the price. If like me you will only be using it approximately once a week it is a no brainer. Took a medium sized connie down Monday and it was brilliant. I have had the CS100 and this is as good so far, its also much easier to move around and get on and off my trailer than the Greenmech was.

Well I've used my CS 100 copper loads since i recently snapped it up on eBay and thanks to the helpful replies re my first post.

Gotta say the machine is simply awesome for its size etc and touch wood, hasn't skipped a beat. Only slight issue was it kept stopping after about 10 mins of work so after a little head scratching found out the choke was simply working its way out. Quick fix with a rubber band and hey presto back in the game.

As for the running of it, again very pleased, drum drops out easily, only issue someone decided to tighten the blade bolts with a punch and hammer. Issue sorted and new blades in old away for sharpening locally.

So thinking of a chipper this is the one for us small guys.