Unqualified chainsaw users

Brill

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Me neither, once they start to whip someone there is simply nothing you can say or do to stop that. They'll just turn every single thing you type now against you. 

I dont understand the logic at all.

Pot / Kettle ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Absolutely. I'll just call a spade a spade. You guys are just doing the same thing with a different veneer. Same same but different, but still the same. 

In all the paragraphs and paragraphs he has typed you could sum it up with this ...irriaspective of age some people are cockwombles and some people arnt .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Not so .  If you read it all that is what he is saying .

Started already... Wot a suprise  ?  he is in the right thread anyway.  

Just to recap, you do not need qualifications to use a chainsaw on your own property ( or wear safety gear ) . If you work on someone elses property and / or for money, Health & Safety @ Work 1974 Act applies, and as it is an Act, a criminal prosecution can apply. K

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Started already... Wot a suprise  ?  he is in the right thread anyway.  

Just to recap, you do not need qualifications to use a chainsaw on your own property ( or wear safety gear ) . If you work on someone elses property and / or for money, Health & Safety @ Work 1974 Act applies, and as it is an Act, a criminal prosecution can apply. K

I need a license for a shotgun should be the same for a chainsaw I reckon too many idiots about not knowing what there doing and possibly hurting themselves of others 

I need a license for a shotgun should be the same for a chainsaw I reckon too many idiots about not knowing what there doing and possibly hurting themselves of others 

If you go down that route then what about other tools?
circ saws, chopsaw, ladder, nail gun etc etc

Just giving money to get a certificate saying on the day you were coached through a test.

someone does a chainsaw ticket then doesn’t touch one for 4yrs... still technically ‘competent’ but would doubtfully remember how to be safe with one
  • Like 6