ladders or not

bob

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like they are covering thier arses!

no guidlines suggest you HAVE to be tied in during ladder ascent, unless something got applied while i wasnt looking?

your right when i did my course i was told that if you use a ladder, make shure before you leave the ladder your rope is tied in, not tied in from the bottom that would defet the object

Time-cost wise, my ladder is probably my most important tool!

I am talking about access here, and occasional use from if tied in. I have heard a lot of ladder horror stories from incorrect use!

My brother is a window cleaner, how he does 2nd and 3rd storey windows gives me the willies!

If you choose to pretend that ladders have no place in the arb world, I will be more than happy to supply you with a nice shiny bow saw in exchange for your O2O.:thumbup:

Time-cost wise, my ladder is probably my most important tool!

I am talking about access here, and occasional use from if tied in. I have heard a lot of ladder horror stories from incorrect use!

My brother is a window cleaner, how he does 2nd and 3rd storey windows gives me the willies!

If you choose to pretend that ladders have no place in the arb world, I will be more than happy to supply you with a nice shiny bow saw in exchange for your O2O.:thumbup:

LOl Huckie will be posting of his 200t as we speak!!!!

How does you B inlaw get insurance? most window cleaners wont use ladders now for insurance reasons thats why the have gone for the long pole system.

I only use ladders for small stuff or fruit tree pruning, as most of my work is for clients such as English Heritage and local Conservation groups, it can be a real pain in the wotsit lugging a 3-4 storey ladder through the woods, only to find you've left essential climbing kit behind