Husqvarna won't start.

Shepherdess

8 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I would prefer oven baked rather than micro wave . If you go for tin trays you would not be able to put strait into micro wave .

True. And here's a man who understands about waiting for flavour intensity not just instant heating up! Plastic is v expensive for the home-cooker/seller. We'll see

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adw said:

Lawnmowers direct were Bartrum mowers, they now are part of the E Doe group.

Get with it Andrew, we are on to sheep now...got some down the road and had a nice lamb steak last Sunday and Monday on the BBQ......they were that big....local butcher, very good!

Who the bloody hell started talking about sheep? i worked on a farm weekends learnt to drive on a Fordson super major, it was too much like hard work so started repairing mowers, we have sheep over the forest of dean, stupid things, is there no subject we will tackle on this site?

I hate sheep. Bloody nightmare, always looking for an excuse to die. Never owned any, but worked with other peoples. There are nicer, tastier, lower maintenance two and four legged forms of protein around, can't understand peoples fascination for them. 

6 hours ago, HuntingHicap said:

@Big J should agree with this. You won't find lamb for sale anywhere in Germany, they don't even have lamb kebabs. Efficient buggers, can't be arsing around with sheep.

Would goats be a more robust and less stupid alternative? 

Goat curry.....now there's a thing!
Haha, I tasted this when working in cambridge. Me and lad I was working with were starving, drove round and spotted what we thought was a burger van. Got in que and then when it was too late realised it was a couple of Jamaicans, they gave us some goat curry for free. Never again. [emoji23] [emoji23]
  • Like 1

Just an update. The saw was returned to Lawnmowers direct who offered a replacement or a refund without saying what was wrong so the resolution of the problem remained unsolved. My husband opted for a refund as he had, meantime, dug out old non working saws and managed to take the ignition module off one and another bit from somewhere else and managed to get one of them go. ( And sheep are far from stupid animals as have very good memories.... If they have managed to escape capture during a gather at one spot, the next time to try again with a good few more with them. They can be most frustrating to own and work with and never a truer quote was made than" sheep have one wish once they are born and that is to die!")

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1