Government Help For Self Employed Workers

Darrin Turnbull

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Look, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, (infact @difflock)once told me I wasn't the sharpest tool in the first aid box, but if I can see it surely most other folk can?

We are going to get shafted.

We're always going to get shafted by the government.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Look, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, (infact @difflock)once told me I wasn't the sharpest tool in the first aid box, but if I can see it surely most other folk can?

We are going to get shafted.

Not sure why Im quoted here? Ive got KY coming out me ears.

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Why would a climber in Gemany be woried about an increase in UK taxes?

Clearly he's not, He's made it obvious he's quids in.

Im sure Big J can clarify, but I'll assume the German tax system is efficient, if not more so than the department handing out the 5000 euro's. With a better system in place its easier to see who''s paid in, who's paid how much, and if anyone is maybe fiddled the books somewhat. Like the Scandinavians they dont take kindly to tax fiddling like we do here in the UK. If its done its done on a much reduced level that we see here in the UK. Now there used to be post here that might not have out-rightly stated they fiddle tax, but the implication was always there. I know plenty who fiddle tax. If fucks me off no end. But are the chickens coming home to roost? Not for me to say. But I can sure see that with such a lax tax system for the SE some stringent check on what they declare as personal income is required. And if the SE lads have nothing to hide its not gonna be an issue is it? 

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Clearly he's not, He's made it obvious he's quids in.

Im sure Big J can clarify, but I'll assume the German tax system is efficient, if not more so than the department handing out the 5000 euro's. With a better system in place its easier to see who''s paid in, who's paid how much, and if anyone is maybe fiddled the books somewhat. Like the Scandinavians they dont take kindly to tax fiddling like we do here in the UK. If its done its done on a much reduced level that we see here in the UK. Now there used to be post here that might not have out-rightly stated they fiddle tax, but the implication was always there. I know plenty who fiddle tax. If fucks me off no end. But are the chickens coming home to roost? Not for me to say. But I can sure see that with such a lax tax system for the SE some stringent check on what they declare as personal income is required. And if the SE lads have nothing to hide its not gonna be an issue is it? 

You're a proper bitch you Andy. I bet you'd rev your engine at a lollipop lady.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mark J said:

You're a proper bitch you Andy. I bet you'd rev your engine at a lollipop lady.

When Im home I have all the time in the world. Would it piss in you chips if I told you I bought my local lollypop lady/man coffee whenever Im passing them? I know it would. :D I love and care about my community more than you'd ever know. ;) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

For sure,. and they will find a shit load, as Im sure you're aware. 

I’m hoping as I will he getting sod all in the way of aid I won’t be shortlisted. Not that I have anything to hide mind, still a big headache to go through though 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

When Im home I have all the time in the world. Would it piss in you chips if I told you I bought my local lollypop lady/man coffee whenever Im passing them? I know it would. :D I love and care about my community more than you'd ever know. ;) 

Glad to hear it. They're good people.
It's looking like everyone is going to be paying for this thing in some way.
I think that if there is to be a crackdown on things, it will be going forward. There aren't enough people in the Rev to chase everyone.

• Thanks 1