snowed off again !!!!!!!!!

Johny Walker

There was a 59reg BMW M3, going up my road before, awesome machine, Not in snow :lol: kept spinning like mad, rear wheel drive and all the weight is on the front, the guy stopped, Hand brake on and gets a shovel off the back seat :lol: did some scrapping infront of the wheels and set off again, repeated the process 3 or 4 times, Must of happened alot as he had the shovel on board :laugh1: 50 grand car and it wont run without a 5 quid shovel!!!

I had M3 and now got BMW335 turbo sport .. only been out in it twice in two weeks and then had to be pulled up to the road by tractor :001_smile:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not related to the topic but funt any way - my dad bought a brand new M3 when it was launched in 08 and looked after it like a baby , any way last november he went in and paid £600 for two tyres to be fitted to it , this was done and off he went - as he is driving home along a back road he approches a blind corner driving ar roughly 30-40 mph only to be met by a jcb coming the other way !!! Lets just say the jcb won ha ha oh and the m3 was a total right off :blushing:

Shame, i love M3's :thumbup: What did he replace it with??

I had M3 and now got BMW335 turbo sport .. only been out in it twice in two weeks and then had to be pulled up to the road by tractor :001_smile:

Aye mate, rear wheel drives not good in snow, Great the other 50 weeks of the year tho :laugh1::thumbup::thumbup1:

Went out to deliver logs and landy wouldn't go back up the drive without a bit of digging, put tipper back up to get weight over back axle.

Believe it or not, a Transit van stopped at the top of the hill, saw me stuck in the landrover and then started off down the hill. The idiot slid all the way down to the bottom bouncing off the kerb, some 1/2 a mile.

Pratts dont think about people walking or driving in the opposite direction, how he made it to the bottom I'll never know

Didnt you do that last year and nearly kill someone :001_rolleyes:

:001_tongue: