Lock Down?

5 shires

LMGTFY.COM

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than search it for themselves.

WWW.CIDRAP.UMN.EDU

While kids are less likely than adults to be infected and have severe illness, they are still vulnerable.

Today, a large study published in today's Pediatrics showed that children of all ages in Wuhan and surrounding areas were susceptible to the COVID-19 virus, and one—a 14-year-old boy—died from it. .

1 minute ago, Big J said:

Touche! ?

It's just a notable and marked change in your demeanor. At home, you're all sweet and fluffy, building cribs for your bairns and what not. 

And then you go offshore, and I'm pretty sure you'd pick a fight with your shadow! ?

Ive been in the hotel room for 3 hours. :)  Ive got snacks and peace and quiet. Its bliss. :D

I fail to see how arguing the toss with the likes of Mark J and now this other loony makes me a Bellend? 

Could be one of two things, or a combo of both;

1, I actually time to respond to twat posts. Where as at home I dedicate my time to my family.

2, There's not been any real action here for a while. :D We needed something that brings out the more bonker elements in people.

But no, my fighting days have long gone. Its much more fun winding these Wingnuts up ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Ive been in the hotel room for 3 hours. :)  Ive got snacks and peace and quiet. Its bliss. :D

I fail to see how arguing the toss with the likes of Mark J and now this other loony makes me a Bellend? 

Could be one of two things, or a combo of both;

1, I actually time to respond to twat posts. Where as at home I dedicate my time to my family.

2, There's not been any real action here for a while. :D We needed something that brings out the more bonker elements in people.

But no, my fighting days have long gone. Its much more fun winding these Wingnuts up ;)

I was actually using the term in an almost endearing fashion. It's just hilarious how combative you get when you're on your own. I prescribe a course of Ardbeg Uigeadail forthwith!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 from what I can find

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

A soccer coach in Spain with an undetected health condition is believed...

Im sure I read that a child had died from it this week, no doubt it will happen as shiy it is still the top of the iceberg atm. The amount of infections and deaths reported is fck all. Governments don't impose these sanctions for no reason.

2 minutes ago, Big J said:

I was actually using the term in an almost endearing fashion. It's just hilarious how combative you get when you're on your own. I prescribe a course of Ardbeg Uigeadail forthwith!

Its a 15 year old Bowmore. :D But hats off to you, thats a lovely drop! 

Im trying to read my new Timber Frame Construction book and getting no where. :D Im also trying to figure out where I'll be hiding all the new tools I'll need from the wife. :D Next on the list is a Timber Framing Slick. Mmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mesterh said:

20 from what I can find

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

A soccer coach in Spain with an undetected health condition is believed...

Im sure I read that a child had died from it this week, no doubt it will happen as shiy it is still the top of the iceberg atm. The amount of infections and deaths reported is fck all. Governments don't impose these sanctions for no reason.

Down to 20! Any advance on 20? You cant find a single link to back up your nonsense? :D  Maybe you should follow the Docs advice and stop scaremongering? 

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Its a 15 year old Bowmore. :D But hats off to you, thats a lovely drop! 

Im trying to read my new Timber Frame Construction book and getting no where. :D Im also trying to figure out where I'll be hiding all the new tools I'll need from the wife. :D Next on the list is a Timber Framing Slick. Mmmmmmmmm.

I'd say the Ardbeg Corryvrecken is even better, but I don't come across it too often. I'm just on poverty spec Laphoaig Quarter Cask at the moment. It's a noteable omission on an otherwise well considered bulk buying list.

• Like 1

He's evidently way out of his depth. Luckily he has good advisors.
As I said, fair play for doing something.
Give over on the Tory loving. This is bigger than Red/Blue.

Agreed.Mark, but I think anyone would feel and look a bit out of their depth right now.
Being responsible for the lives of scores of millions of people, trying to get them not to die can’t be an easy burden. Probably a good cure for a mild case of megalomania.
Time to stick together and help each other..

It will be interesting to (hopefully) see where things are this time next year.

Shalom! (Live long and prosper)
  • Like 3