Anyone wanna recommend a 230V Pressure washer?

difflock

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/02/2020 at 21:56, Conor Wright said:

Have a look at nilfisk alto, pricey but well put together.
not sure exactly what pressure it puts out but it's great for sending the neighbours cat back home.

+1 for Nilfisk. Avoid Karcher like herpes.

58 minutes ago, difflock said:

Looking at flowjet.co.uk which offers a choice of Loncin, GP Honda, or GX Honda.

But

What are the differences between the GP & GX Honda engines?

Or

Why do they offer a choice of GP/GX with the same performance and with only nominally £50.00 difference in cost?

mth

Seems like the GP has a 1 year warranty where as the GX has a 3 year. 

Plastic shroud instead of metal.

slightly less HP for the same CC.

Made in China. ? 

1 hour ago, difflock said:

Looking at flowjet.co.uk which offers a choice of Loncin, GP Honda, or GX Honda.

But

What are the differences between the GP & GX Honda engines?

Or

Why do they offer a choice of GP/GX with the same performance and with only nominally £50.00 difference in cost?

mth

I don't know the answer to your question, and wouldn't worry about what's powering the pump, what's more important is flow rate. Will your water pressure from the main give you enough flow to give you the max out of the machine?

My machine goes at 32l/min @ 3000/psi. My pressure washing starts Monday, I'll turn up with 500 litres on board and have to start filling as soon as I pull the trigger, and I still run out of water now n again.

• Like 1

I am only looking at 13l/min at 150Bar, and with a 240 litre wheelie bin and a hose, should be OK.

Or start drawing off from the 800m3 capacity crystal-clear pond!

Anyway, looks like a choice between the Loncin or the GX,

since the GP is probably built in the same factory as the Loncin!

P.S.

I was tickled to see the use of Chonda as in "the usual Chonda engine" to describe the multiple brands of Honda clone engines coming out of China.

Cheers all

mth

If you decide on electric, I can fully recommend the stihl ones, I've had mine a good 10 years and its still going strong doing all the usual stuff, my father also bought one 2 years ago, after having various others, and he rates it highly as well.

As a side note, it's the only stihl machine I own, as normally I wont touch their stuff.

• Like 2