Opico Skidster or sherpa mini loaders

swinny

On 08/05/2024 at 15:44, Stihl123 said:
WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

<p>Opico M10X mini skidsteer.</p><br /><p>Good little tool, an older machine but very basic and simple to use.</p><br /><p>Comes complete with bucket, trencher, auger drive unit...

if anyone is looking, Harry is a decent guy too

Got my 1.5 ton digger from Harry, then a few months later sold him a micro digger. Both deals were easy, I always keep an eye on what he's got advertised 👍  

Machine looks like a lot for the money, I'd be interested if I didn't have one already👍 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Giant out on Thursday, moving logs, mucking out a cow pen, moving and leveling soil. It handled full ibcs of dried chestnut ok but I doubt it would have done it with them fresh, or a decent firewood 😆  

Unbelievably I've only done 5 hours and half a tank of fuel on it in 5 months! Yet I know it's been out on site work enough to earn its monthly payment every month and done all the yard work I've needed it to. Shows how efficient it is I suppose, and the hours (and sweat!)it saves are far more important than the hours it's run. 👍👍20240620_100625.thumb.jpg.5a9ce437f78dff4e926ea66c9240c5a8.jpg

20240620_090522.jpg

20240620_152013.jpg

20240620_120443.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a rake and a muck fork for my Giant, takes the same attachments as a Cast, MultiOne or Avant (needs to be small enough though of course). 

Before I order the rake from Stag, if anyone's got one they want to sell let me know. 

With the muck fork I've not found a new one, so any suggestions or again a used one would be good 👍

I'd also consider a grapple bucket if anyone has one for sale👍

Thanks for the heads-up on the Stag rake William, I didn’t know they did one.

I prefer the Klou one with the barrel you can use without unhitching the grab, but the Stag one is about half the price!

• Like 1

On 16/07/2024 at 12:40, Stihl123 said:

WWW.HARRISON-INDUSTRIES.CO.UK

Harrison Industries - Excavator Attachments Fabricated in the UK- Built British Built Strong - Fabrication & Engineering at its Best!

try Harrison

they did the one for my avant

I've used them for brackets before 👍 

Did you get a rake or a muck fork from them?👍

Tempted to make my own rake but the next couple of weeks are manic, be nice to just have one on its way to me!