Nose sprocket jamming.

chilli

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never had to do this with a stihl :biggrin:

Stevie, when you fit a new chain, do you not pour chain oil on the side of the bar, start the saw and then rev the saw whilst holding it on its side allowing the oil to be taken into the bar by the chain??

I've always done this to "bed in" a new chain and I would always put a new chain on a new bar, so follow the same procedure for a new bar and chain.

Stevie, when you fit a new chain, do you not pour chain oil on the side of the bar, start the saw and then rev the saw whilst holding it on its side allowing the oil to be taken into the bar by the chain??

nope, i rev the nuts off it from the second its out the box, all my saws come with the bars on them super tight, i love the new smell of burning expensive stuff rev rev revity rev:thumbup:

sorry huck, you probably didnt understand my accent there, i will put it better for you' vroom tit, vroom tit, vroom tit, now then, eggythump, nora batty, compo, cleggy vroom':lol:

Clearly you are in one of your mischievous moods :sneaky2:

The point I was trying to make was, if you had asked me if I oiled a new bar, I would have said no, but because I always oil a new chain and always put a new chain on a new bar, in actual fact I do always oil a new bar.

I was just wondering if you were the same :001_smile: