Boris is the next man

eggsarascal

Top 10 tens companies in the world how many are oil?
3 exxon,shell and cnpc.
So it looks like oil will be around for a long time yet,especially when trump and the Chinese have no qualms in inceasing production.
Scotland also leads the way in renewable energy  manufacturing.
Our wind and wave power is ahead of any other nation in europe.
Our top industries are banking and financing,computing,tourism fishing,agriculture,whisky and of course oil and gas.
We have alot more than oil up our kilts...but what do i know im just a simpleton.....[emoji34]

You want self governance and yet by pushing to remain in the EU you will never attain it, as you will be ruled and regulated by foreigners even more remote than those you detest in Westminster.
Middle earners are already taxed by the Scottish Government at a higher rate than their English counterparts. The recent pay rise to paramedics and nurses was immediately lost because of the devolved Scottish tax allowance.
None of the oil companies you mention are Scottish.
U.K. farming exists through subsidies and not by making a living through world markets, and banks on the whole are carrying a scary amount of toxic debt, which if called upon (again) would truly fuck us over.
Most wind turbines are manufactured abroad. I have one myself.

That leaves whisky. Good luck with running a country on that.
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, difflock said:

Well having just watched a documentary about Boris, from his birth until 2016.

He certainly cannot be accused of being a nancy boy or posh poofter, by those who like to sling such accusations about.

Well by anyone actually!  

Is he going for a GE that he knows he can win?

He certainly cannot be accused of being a nancy boy or posh poofter, by those who like to sling such accusations about.
Well by anyone actually!  

Didn’t see it Marcus, but I imagine he’s a working class hero like you and I!
  • Haha 1

Eggs, I have no idea, nor did I know much about Boris, except I liked him better than most other politicans, until this evenings programme, but to get a Scholarship to Eaton, and then be Head Boy, followed by getting into Oxford and then being voted of the President Oxford Debating Society, all while shagging rings round oneself.

Takes quite some doing.

P.S.

Mull

We are all different, 'cept I dont resent those who are

(i) more intelligent,

(ii) more athletic,

(iii)more confident

(iv) more popular,

and more successful than I was or ever could be.

P.S.

He has possibly also got a bigger willy, now I could well be envious of that particular injustice.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

P.S.
Mull
(i) more intelligent,
(ii) more athletic,
(iii)more confident
(iv) more popular,
P.S.
He has possibly also got a bigger willy, now I could well be envious of that particular injustice.

A Tory come what may, oh well Marcus, I’m disappointed in your shortsightedness, as I am with many money orientated people, money is not always the route to a fulfilled life Marcus, being Irish you should know that!

1 hour ago, difflock said:

Well by anyone actually!  

Hmmm...

image.png.b117ff266a9e20c442923a7e58c8f584.png

9 hours ago, Mull said:

P.S.
Mull
(i) more intelligent,
(ii) more athletic,
(iii)more confident
(iv) more popular,
P.S.

A Tory come what may, oh well Marcus, I’m disappointed in your shortsightedness, as I am with many money orientated people, money is not always the route to a fulfilled life Marcus, being Irish you should know that!

See, now you really pissed me off, like me NOT being Irish an all, being unable to; 

(i) Drink enough Guinness, then drive home.

(ii)Gamble the family income away.

(ii)Start pub brawls.

etc

etc

etc

P.S.

Funny enough I am not money orientated, as in I drive a 9 year old car and I have allowed reasonably good agricultural land, about 17 acres, to revert to nature since 1995, also I am currently unemployed when I could be out earning even more money.

And how come so many of your people with their "fulfilled" lives, are demanding "the rich" be punatively taxed,

like why do your people need "our" money then, a bit of a conunderum is that not?

I mean if money is so unimportant an all.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2