The Sheep gets its revenge

difflock

I’m sure that Nicola’s Walter Mitty government will try to put a stop to hunting and fishing, it will see the end of the large estates up there and have a massive impact on the rural economy.

They have pretty much already put an end to Scotland’s fishing with farmed salmon devastating wild stocks and doing nothing at all despite all the evidence to try and contain it.
  • Like 4

They have pretty much already put an end to Scotland’s fishing with farmed salmon devastating wild stocks and doing nothing at all despite all the evidence to try and contain it.

West of Scotland would be a much poorer place without the thousands of jobs created by fish farming and directly related industries.

What I don’t understand is that shooting an animal from long range without it knowing you are there, while going about it’s day is considered barbaric but forcing a whole herd of them into an slaughter house under high stress and killing them one by one and sometimes even doing it halal style is ok!

We have been hunting forever, I can almost guarantee that the meat shot would have less stress hormones in it and so taste better.

I think we should be eating less meat but that it should be killed this way where possible. As long as it was a clean kill and everything was used what is the problem?

Edit: I do note that posting it is in bad taste and maybe the intention was the trophy but my point stands.

• Like 17

What I don’t understand is that shooting an animal from long range without it knowing you are there, while going about it’s day is considered barbaric but forcing a whole herd of them into an slaughter house under high stress and killing them one by one and sometimes even doing it halal style is ok!

We have been hunting forever, I can almost guarantee that the meat shot would have less stress hormones in it and so taste better.

I think we should be eating less meat but that it should be killed this way where possible. As long as it was a clean kill and everything was used what is the problem?

Edit: I do note that posting it is in bad taste and maybe the intention was the trophy but my point stands.

Are you saying you don’t understand the difference between farming and hunting?