Coming soon to a lock up near you

treebloke

White SWB transit van, reg BF02 OJX (possibly BFO2 OJK) side loading door with four lads and a girl, late teens early twenties, hoodies with scarfs. Driver appears to be ginger.

We had a visit at 8.15pm 25th Nov.

Didn't take that much, 4 strimmers, 1 Stihl pole saw, sat nav, bolt cutters and some bits and pieces.

Its the damage they cause getting in. Pulled the security grill of with a chain around the back axle of the van which took a bit of doing. They were on site for 5 mins and in our unit for 1.5 mins. If you had looked at our yard prior to the break in you would not believe they would even attempt to try and get in. Its like Fort Knox. Lights, locks, shutters and alarms everywhere.

All the lights came on, the alarm was going off and people were driving past and taking no notice (there is a gym on the estate).

I guess they spot a van like theirs and simply get a a number plate made which they then use until the next job. Chances are they might still have this number on at the moment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sympathies mate, this is happening all too often. In the last 2 weekends we've had 5 plant thefts in total (within a one mile radius of my house), 3 the weekend before last and 2 reported this Saturday. In one case they were confronted by a farmer, who was told to "F*** off in doors or we'll shoot you", a squad car came out eventually.

My sympathies mate, this is happening all too often. In the last 2 weekends we've had 5 plant thefts in total (within a one mile radius of my house), 3 the weekend before last and 2 reported this Saturday. In one case they were confronted by a farmer, who was told to "F*** off in doors or we'll shoot you", a squad car came out eventually.

the coppers like give them a 24hr head start so they dont have to get invoved in any fistycuffs :thumbdown:

IMO we have regular flights of Apache helicopters passing overhead everyday with some of the best technical wizardry aboard, why not use our kit to defend us the tax-payer from the enemy within? Letting loose a couple of Hellfires may be OTT, but I'm sure a burst from the 30mm cannons would be "reasonable force"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2VlOA9wssY]YouTube - AH-64 Apache ACTION[/ame]