Who does work for corillion???

5 shires

Well here we go again looks like  yet another government bail out of a company run by idiots and mismanagement...it never ceases to amaze me how these companies get in such amess...greed is the main reason...most of us on here run our own successful business through hard work and lots of time put in our turn over is in tens of thousands if we are lucky but we survive and make a living,these companies have millions upon millions and still fuck it up...I guess that know the safety net they have is the foto fall back on when the shit hits the fan yet who is there for us when things go wrong..it'll be us bailing these guys out with our hard earned cash..the government should start looking at bringing these contracts back to individual companies and give certain projects to single companies who can concentrate on nothing else...one company controlling the whole thing is an impossibility...and what's happening now just proves it...anyone of us on here could do a better job...I guess there will be people on here who disagree with what I say and come up with a very constructive argument...i'am just saying it has I see it...shame we haven't got Donald Trump for priminister he'll sort it out...?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

I hope they go tits up.

I’ve never forgiven them for doing away with Alfred McAlpine because they felt Carrillion was a ‘stronger brand’.

Twats.

I had some of the best times of my life when I was a McAlpines Fusilier.

Well mark what go's around comes around so they say...more info on corillion...they have the administrators on stand by..big meeting today with government,banks,shareholders etc...it's all bollocks. The previous government & this one were still giving them new contracts even though they knew they were in trouble...talk about trying to save face...this is what happens when you work to such tight margins...one mistake and your fucked...I don't feel sorry for any of them..total greed and thinking they were to big to go bump...feel a bit for the pension side of things..only a bit though.