Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

You might have more credibility if you tried to articulate why YOU voted however you did rather than trying (unbelievably tediously, and boringly) trying to second guess how and why others voted how they did...

Your unbelievably dull and repetitive petty drivel and derision towards ‘leave’ voters, simply exposes the absence of any tangible, viable advantage to your (apparent) Bremoantard sentiment.

I yawn in your general direction.....

I'd of thought it was plainly obvious why I wanted to stay in Europe..  Because we're better off in than out..  I doesn't take much to figure why thats true, even a numpty can figure that with half hr spent on the net researching it...

As to second guessing why people voted for brexit, I don't know, maybe I'm a bit thick but I'd guess for the most part most voted in regards immigration..  do you think I'm second guessing ?..   or are you just tossing out insults because you're to dumb to figure I know what I'm talking about?...  

Your unbelievably dull and repetitive petty drivel and derision towards ‘leave’ voters , is warranted.. look at the mess they've caused for evidence of that..

[quote post="1597192" timestamp="1511960764" name="Vespasian"

why do you think the EU made us stump up first?..   not that they didn't have the whip hand to begin with, now they really have us over a barrel...  which is exactly as it should be..  brexiteer numpties haven't got a clue...

Are you for real?

You really want Britain to be a vassal state of an unelected bureaucracy?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Your unbelievably dull and repetitive petty drivel and derision towards ‘leave’ voters , is warranted.. look at the mess they've caused for evidence of that..

Your unbelievably dull and repetitive petty drivel and derision towards ‘leave’ voters, simply exposes the absence of any tangible, viable advantage to your (apparent) Bremoantard sentiment. 

48 minutes ago, TIMON said:

[quote post="1597192" timestamp="1511960764" name="Vespasian"

why do you think the EU made us stump up first?..   not that they didn't have the whip hand to begin with, now they really have us over a barrel...  which is exactly as it should be..  brexiteer numpties haven't got a clue...

Are you for real?

You really want Britain to be a vassal state of an unelected bureaucracy?

No, I want to help make Europe Great Again, as Trump might say of America...

And just as Trump wants continental america to be great again, I want to see Britain play its part in making Europe Great Again...

30 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Be careful, I nearly fell asleep reading that drivel....  I don't know how many posts of mine you've read to come to your conclusion about the things I say, but in my case I'm bored after two posts of yours...  you know Kev, your pretty good with words, but you might want to learn how to enliven a debate with them..   as it is your contribution in the last few, slash, couple of attempts has done nothing but convince me you're as dull as dishwater as a writer... pity really...

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

Be careful, I nearly fell asleep reading that drivel....  I don't know how many posts of mine you've read to come to your conclusion about the things I say, but in my case I'm bored after two posts of yours...  you know Kev, your pretty good with words, but you might want to learn how to enliven a debate with them..   as it is your contribution in the last few, slash, couple of attempts has done nothing but convince me you're as dull as dishwater as a writer... pity really...

Just now, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I think its time for your nap..

• Haha 1