New harness time

Mark Bolam

I know you dismissed these Mark...

....but I think it is time you properly reconsidered them.

Consider the benifits...

1 More money left over for beer (other vices are available)... this will ease the crippling pain at the end of each day.

2 You could post a review  in the review section (good for the forum... put something back and all that)

3 I don't think the leg adjustment will let you down ( well not before any other aspects of the harness anyway.

4 You get (as in will need to get) a new harness again in at least 6 months, so you save money on LOLER*

*Unless you take a nasty fall in it beforehand.**

**if you do get one, it wasn't my idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As an aside, is there a reason why you moved on from the komet harnesses  (other than them being 4 times more expensive than the little bundle of fun above).

I think I still have a 1st gen Butterfly kicking about somewhere, but I stopped using it when I went over to the testicular peril of the Avao (l like to live dangerously ).

I've had a tree core for the last two years i think. Bought it after reading Adams recommendation and thought I'd try it as it was time to replace my sequoia.

Been a good harness but the main thing i don't like it there are no clip buckles on the waist like the legs and it's a pitter putting on and off readjusting. Apart from that a nice harness with good quick adjustment of the bridge to take the strain of the legs. 

It's a good harness but I will be either going back to a sequoia or watching this thread closely.

Jim

41 minutes ago, chopper brown said:

I've had a tree core for the last two years i think. Bought it after reading Adams recommendation and thought I'd try it as it was time to replace my sequoia.

Been a good harness but the main thing i don't like it there are no clip buckles on the waist like the legs and it's a pitter putting on and off readjusting. Apart from that a nice harness with good quick adjustment of the bridge to take the strain of the legs. 

It's a good harness but I will be either going back to a sequoia or watching this thread closely.

Jim

That's a very good point Jim, I missed that, and aye, I would find it annoying.

Bolt I had 2 Komets, good harnesses but the self-adjusting during climbs made me change.

11 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Bolt I had 2 Komets, good harnesses but the self-adjusting during climbs made me change.

Lot of harnesses out there.... seems a shame to try the same type twice.

Remember occasionally to think back to wearing a T22 though, then any harness will feel like opulence.