Media Brainwashing

matelot

9 hours ago, matelot said:

Over to you Bolt. You now give us three reasons why migration is so good...

OK, so all that genetic diversity did not float your boat... this one is far more up your alley.

What have migrants ever done for the UK. #2  They saved the NHS, and made it what it is!

Yep, this is going to be a shocker.

6 hours ago, matelot said:

At last we can all agree that migration puts pressure on public services....

6 hours ago, Bolt said:

I think you may have gone off half cocked on this post.

Migrants SAVING the NHS!!! that can't be right.

What on earth has the Daily Mail been playing at????? You can't trust anyone.

Well here is my hypotheses.

I have done the minimal amount of research, so you should be able to have a good smash at this!

Migrant workers have been saving the NHS since 1949. That's about a year after it was founded.
(I have chosen the NHS in order to 'turn your argument back in itself')

Here is the logic...
The NHS is publicly funded, and free at the point on use.  This 'free at the point of use' idea is I think the cause of your concern for the NHS.  Clearly someone cocked up right at the beginning with this concept, but luckily, migrant workers have stepped in and saved the day, right from the off.  How annoying is that.

Yep, right from 1949!

In order to allow costs to be controlled and service provided, successive governments have recruited staff for the NHS from abroad since 1949.

The details are easily available.

Governments has spent millions on this as it provides a cost effective way of staffing the NHS at all levels, from bedpan emptier, to consultant surgeon.  They have spent millions on recruiting overseas to not only save tens and tens of millions over the years on the wage bill, but what is more, they also fill the jobs that the 'native population' just won't do.  Won't do now, wouldn't do back then.

Millions, and millions and millions saved!

Migrant workers have been saving the NHS since 1949.  Without them there is NO WAY that the NHS could look like it currently does.  That's the NHS that you hold sooooo dear.

OK. That's my research done, lets go for the 'first hand experience' bit

Naturally it is only the non-taxpaying migrant users of the NHS that concerns you.  Are they all here for health care tourism?  I wonder what the typical aliments are that they suffer?  

The reason I ask is that I frequent hospitals quite often (A+E and wards).  Here is what I see...

A+E... Lots of chavs and white trash who have got pissed up and injured themselves.  Their behaviour is colourful, (but understandable due to their genetic heritage). I don't think they are net contributors to the NHS to be honest.

Wards... generally white middle aged men who haven't looked after themselves, or white workers who have got injured at work.

NHS Staff... all grades, the majority i think you would refer to as 'migrants'.

Of the hospitals i have been in (in cities with high ethnic diversity), I really can't remember seeing that many 'migrants' lying about in beds.  Maybe they are out-patients?

So, there you have it.

Migrants SAVING the NHS.

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.

Edited by Bolt

You cant argue with with matelot when it comes to immigration...

He truly believes immigrants are the root cause of all our countrys ill's and no amount of counter arguements,facts and figures will change his mind.

I gave up argueing on this subject with him long ago as should we all.

:banghead:

Edited by stihlmadasever
Mispelling
  • Like 3

Iv given up arguing with most people about most subjects I have come to realise now everyone has diverse opinions..

I don't like being told my opinion is wrong so I won't tell another person thier opinion is wrong.

But If we didn't disagree on things what a boring world this would be!