Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

34 minutes ago, richy_B said:

https://multec.co.uk/shop/post-drivers/post-driver-side-tilt-pd2-2/

With an adaptor bracket was what I thought. Side tilt. 

Would still be a two man operation to be efficient. 

Most post driver manufacturs make 1 suitable for mini diggers and small loaders.

I looked at a protech compact post driver with tele mast a will ago with the veiw of fitting it to my loader but never did.

7 hours ago, SimpleSimon said:

Thanks for that, I was just curious really. I've been working for a bloke recently who runs a big one on a tractor and I got to thinking about how he/I would manage if the terrain was worse, access smaller, or if we wanted to work further from base and tow a machine behind the pickup rather than driving the tractor all the way to the job. 

Following the Multione ethos of max utility, unless a drop weight post knocker is essential for some other reason, having a post knocker head for a concrete pecker unit provides 2 options from 1 unit - not sure I’ve explained that so well as I might have done?

• 1 month later...

As it goes I learnt something today.

When smashing brambles it is counterproductive to lift the flail and descend down as one would do with a strimmer.

The brambles which are still rooted in the ground just jam the flail and you have to reverse the flail it to free it.

You should go in at ground level for a meter or so then reverse the Multione out, rinse and repeat.

Much more efficient.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...