Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

3 hours ago, digaholedumper said:

It was bloody cold to say the lease

Heated seat MultiOne?  I have - wondering if it's just mine that you can't tell the difference if it's off or on? Even had it changed for a new seat after delivery checks, still no good!

1 hour ago, richy_B said:

home is Oxfordshire

I was born Abingdon Richy, lived & grew up in Appleton.  Haven't been back for a good few years, can't recognise the village I knew these days!  SE Cornwall now.

1 hour ago, richy_B said:

Best Monday I've had in a long time!

Off topic, but Monday Blues today...  Hilux was in for first annual service recently.  300 miles later - "AdBlue Low - refill" warning comes on.  So after charging me for filling 10l on the service schedule, I had to take a morning, 40 mile round trip and miss the nipper's choir concert to get the f'er filled up.  Snow's Toyota Plymouth customer service is :angry:  It didn't go well for the Service Manager!  

Off topic, but Monday Blues today...  Hilux was in for first annual service recently.  300 miles later - "AdBlue Low - refill" warning comes on.  So after charging me for filling 10l on the service schedule, I had to take a morning, 40 mile round trip and miss the nipper's choir concert to get the f'er filled up.  Snow's Toyota Plymouth customer service is :angry:  It didn't go well for the Service Manager!  

Makes you wonder what else they didn’t bother to do!
Out of interest why 40 miles to get some adblue?

It's not 40 miles to get the blue Richard, it can be found nearer, it's 40 miles (round trip) to the dealer.  They were scheduled to come and collect the vehicle today but that would have left me not knowing what the situation really was.  They could have just said "...yeah, the sensor needed resetting..." and I'd have been none the wiser whereas now I know the £@!£'s didn't do what they said they had done (and charged me for)

On 12/11/2017 at 19:56, digaholedumper said:

A no stress day by the sounds of it :001_smile: " Good on you, "

Thinking of building a snow man at work ourselves tomorrow on the roof of one of our service vans, with hat, carrot & coal ,

( sounds like you know the drill, ) The van is off on a 6 or 7 hour drive to a job in Anglesey on Wednesday , we have a sweep stake going to see if the snow man makes it there & back, will try & get some photos before they depart. :wink:

Have taken your advice Richy-B & Woody Paul, With the thaw that has just set in the Snow Man idea, on top of the service van was not one of our ( my ) best ideas, It will be sand bags & boats if you live near the River Severn for the next week or so. Good luck !

It's not 40 miles to get the blue Richard, it can be found nearer, it's 40 miles (round trip) to the dealer.  They were scheduled to come and collect the vehicle today but that would have left me not knowing what the situation really was.  They could have just said "...yeah, the sensor needed resetting..." and I'd have been none the wiser whereas now I know the £@!£'s didn't do what they said they had done (and charged me for)

Oh I see fair enough, though I’d have filled it up and seen the choir thing. Then sent them a bill!
Cheeky batards though!