Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

On 06/12/2017 at 21:35, chopper brown said:

The way I see it is i love what i do but am under no illusion that i will be able to do it for the rest of my life. I've decided to invest in the future and when i can afford it buy kit that will make the job easier and more enjoyable. 

I am considering a loader for this reason.  Can you give me the pros and cons of Avant over Multione (or vice versa!).

Thanks

They basically do the same thing but why I choose MultiOne vrs avant was down to cost, size, lift, service from importer and dealers. Since buying mine I now sell them so I am afraid I am very biased now but I took 6 months of research and thinking before I bought one for my business. It’s abit like stihl vrs husky or Timberwolf vrs greenmech but I don t want to start that up again. It’s your choice but I would say go Blue.

2 hours ago, richy_B said:

I'm picturing something like this :

fabec254102dde74eab8669c4d5b75c0.jpg

Thats really only a lightweight drag rake.What i have is a basically a 1800 mm rhs with 12 mm flat bar welded to it and a pipe that slides inside the BMG upright.its held on by 1 bolt.Works best in float mode backwards but a good operator can also push with it without too much damage to the turf.

BMG do a vertical spring tine one you can use with a 4 in 1 or slide into the upright of the grapple

I will take a photo tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

I believe Multione themselves have started making them. If not Hywel Evans Fabrications will make them to order.

Thanks. I thought BMG was a specific brand. I posted a Hywel Evans one a few posts back. I am going to have a chat.

Appreciate what you say about the 'knockabout' usage but would hydraulic rotation be better if cost was less of an issue?

1 hour ago, richy_B said:

Thanks. I thought BMG was a specific brand. I posted a Hywel Evans one a few posts back. I am going to have a chat.

Appreciate what you say about the 'knockabout' usage but would hydraulic rotation be better if cost was less of an issue?

Branch Manager Attachments  ( top notch )  is an american brand.Hydraulic rotation could be dangerous on a small loader possibility of tipping over etc.

The hanger version just follows you around as you drive the loader in drag mode. No buttons to push either.Just grab and drive.In a tight situation you will have to keep an eye on it. And when you get to the chipper unlike a 4 in 1 or such it's not fighting you .

A decent articulated loader with a BMG or equivalent is a huge labour saver and i am amazed that so many people can't see this.

I have no affiliation with any manufacturer of loader or grapple by the way either.