No ones posting.

eggsarascal

12 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

so do the exact same thing now!  all those functions are there

Oh yeah, I'd missed that load more activity button at the bottom of the page.:blushing:

bear with me, I'll get the hang of it.9_9

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Oh yeah, I'd missed that load more activity button at the bottom of the page.:blushing:

bear with me, I'll get the hang of it.9_9

I think that the scientific community have proven that old people struggle to adapt to new technology............

Just saying like:D

Edited by Gary Prentice

32 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

I think that the scientific community have proven that old people struggle to adapt to new technology............

Just saying like:D

They wouldn't be wrong. I've been in a right muddle with it this weekend.

I had a similar problem when I changed from using an abacus to a calculator a couple of years ago.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, FJMatt said:

I can't even find that page, all I can see is

Screenshot_2017-07-30-23-42-49.png

You have hit forum and chosen a sub forum etc. Forget all that just press the page button with 3 lines on it and it's kind of a timeline button it shows the posts with recent activity and a bit more detail. 

Give us a shout if your stuck and I'll try to do a picture guide. 

2 hours ago, WesD said:

You have hit forum and chosen a sub forum etc. Forget all that just press the page button with 3 lines on it and it's kind of a timeline button it shows the posts with recent activity and a bit more detail. 

Give us a shout if your stuck and I'll try to do a picture guide. 

Is there anyway i can edit this list so each thread only shows up once rather than everytime a post is made 

i cant find any settings for it 

18 minutes ago, dent said:

Is there anyway i can edit this list so each thread only shows up once rather than everytime a post is made 

i cant find any settings for it 

I was beggining to lose the will to live LOL, but I found out, errm, just read Wes's post on how to get back to how it was before..

mouse over the forum icon and double click with the left mouse button, then click over the three line thingy at the top right of the page, to condense the pages into a nice neat line like it used to be... 

err sort of how it was before, not exactly the same on reflection LOL's

Edited by Vespasian

On 31/07/2017 at 09:28, Vespasian said:

I was beggining to lose the will to live LOL, but I found out, errm, just read Wes's post on how to get back to how it was before..

mouse over the forum icon and double click with the left mouse button, then click over the three line thingy at the top right of the page, to condense the pages into a nice neat line like it used to be... 

err sort of how it was before, not exactly the same on reflection LOL's

I have got that far but it then lists every post from every thread rather than just every thread so on my phone its taking ages to scroll through 

25 minutes ago, dent said:

I have got that far but it then lists every post from every thread rather than just every thread so on my phone its taking ages to scroll through 

I've got as far as you have on an iPad and can't work out how to get any further.