Please report any glitches here

Steve Bullman

On 28/07/2017 at 18:22, Steve Bullman said:

I have no influence with that i'm afraid.  This site is a brand new software release and tapatalk are a little slow getting on it.  They have released a plug in but it doesn't work.  Im sure they are working hard to get it out there.

Thanks for explaining steve 

On 28/07/2017 at 20:08, Steve Bullman said:

the old site displayed 10 posts per page exactly like this.

It could be set by the individual user on the old site, and I chose 30 (I think, whatever the maximum was) as otherwise there's lots of mouse clicking from page to page.

BEen trying to get used to the mobile view on, well, my mobile. Not tried my laptop yet. It seems to do everything quite slowly on my mobile (android ), and I can't upload photos. I must say I preferred using the app!

If I select 'click to choose files' it asks if Firefox can have permission to record audio. Odd, I thought, but agreed anyway. Now nothing happens when I select it.

If I select 'insert other media' I can only choose from a list of photos which I have previously uploaded to arbtalk.

How do I upload new photos?

It doesn't seem to be automatically logging me off anymore :)

It looks like you are still working out how best to fine tune the settings/ layout... so is kind of hard to get to grips with it whilst things are changing.

Glitch thing: I was seeing three options of the thing in the photo, now there are only two options, but the left button doesn't work (I can click it but it stays on the right hand setting). If that makes sense! ie the button with 4 horizontal lines.

image.png

Edited by SteveA