Best blower?

billpierce

Thinking of hand held, as easier to sling om truck and generally move about. Price also better

Any other brands worth a pop?anyone with dolmar/makita Hitachi etc?

Sent from my C6603 using Arbtalk mobile app

Bill check out the cobra stuff Steven is selling , I left the stihl at home one day and needed another blower whilst in Hexham to finish a job so for £150 with the specs given was worth a punt .. it's done a year fine and is more powerful than the stihl and less than half the price of it's equivalent... Rachel picked up the hand held a few months back and it seems better than the 86.

Has to be the husqvarna 525BX for me. Handle is inline with the outlet so you don't get aches in your wrist if your using it longer periods unlike any of the stihl machines. Really low vibration to 1.2m/s again much lower than the stihl. If you get any of the other 525 husqy kit it all uses the same engine so same filters etc.

I have this . :001_smile: Does not sound as though its blowing as hard as a BG86 but is actually blowing harder . ( the wet leaf on the road test )

What's difference between bg55 and 86?

Seems I can get one for just over 200quid same with husk 525bx

Anyone else used echo hand held?

Shaved what do the dolly ones sell for and have you got spec somewhere?

Matty I'll call in and see Steven soon and have a look

Thansk

Damn it, my bg55 appears to be working fine again, hard to replace when it still works, but I know it'll not start at some vital late night tidy up......

Can anyone compare the bg56 to the 86?

If you use a decent blower you'll want to chuck it in the bin afterwards. I struggled on with one for a while before getting a stihl backpack. Saves so much time getting something decent. Tried the 86 as well and that's also much better than the 55

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

If you use a decent blower you'll want to chuck it in the bin afterwards. I struggled on with one for a while before getting a stihl backpack. Saves so much time getting something decent. Tried the 86 as well and that's also much better than the 55

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Nothing like a 15 min warm up procedure though is there? Had a husky 132 before and bg55 is muchos better. I'll get a decent one eventually

Makita/dolly backpacks anyone?