French Election

Billhook

That kind of stuff is carried out by people like your neighbours on a daily basis, people cut up in a bath and suchlike, don't kid yourself scotspine, you're an extremist, good luck in your endeavours.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

The acts I described above were carried out in the name of Islam you moronic cretin. A fact you're intent on trying to diminish with feeble moral relativism.

Living in Mull has meant you've developed the average IQ of an inbred subnut.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The acts I described above were carried out in the name of Islam you moronic cretin. A fact you're intent on trying to diminish with feeble moral relativism.

Living in Mull has meant you've developed the average IQ of an inbred subnut.

Moronic cretin? Very good, Tim.

There are vile acts carried out every day by your own people, but you ignore them, get a grip my friend.

Is it beyond your comprehension that hatred won't stop hatred?

Maybe stopping or reducing muslim immigration will reduce terrorism though? Or maybe putting in prison all islamic extremists? Or are you one of those people that are happy for european muslims to go and fight for Islamic State and then come back to Europe?

If "hatred wont stop hatred" what should we do? Ohhhh, I forgot, we should all change our Facebook profile pics to incorporate the flags of the most recent country that has been attacked. Yeah, that's bound to solve the problem.

What people like you have to realise is that we're at war. It might make you feel better when the likes of David Cameron says Islam is a "religion of peace", however he was clearly telling a lie.

Twit :thumbdown:

Ever lived in France before the state of emergency was declared?

Not that different really.

Loads of road blocks with over zealous gendarme.

Guns and racism a go go.

Le pen, a breath of fresh air????????????!!!?

Does no one read history anymore???[emoji23][emoji15]

The death rate from drink driving in France is 3000+

A year.

That's 10 times more dangerous than terrorists!

War on wine!!!

Matelot, dude!

Put the daily mail down!

Multi-culturalism not working??!

Ok.

What would you prefer to see instead?

White folk were killing white folk in Europe long before anyone from the "third world" showed up. :)

Oh matelot!

You're so funny!

You're just baiting us!

Big kisses XXX

matelot - you're thinking how the Islamic extremists want you to think.

No

He's having us on.

Kinell. Absolutely put your brains on the alter of political correctness or what.

Islamic terrorism has to confronted by tolerance, respect and inclusivity.

Confronted?!!! That's not confrontation, that's blatent acceptance, admiration and giving in. When they get around to raping your Wife and beheading your children, you go ahead a light another candle.

You've made a point there!

How serious is the terrorism?

Not very, I'd say!

It's like the odd nutter now and again,

And this is the problem. Politicians rely on the electorate having a poor memory. Islam relies on a gradual desensitisation to their methods. Clearly in evidence here.

As serious as a 7 year old Swedish girl behind sliced in half by a truck in Stockholm a couple weeks ago. Is that serious enough for you?

How about a young soldier, Lee Rigby being beheaded on the street in broad daylight?

Concert goers at the Bataclan in Paris being machined gunned then tortured by having their genitals removed and mutilated (both men and women) and their eyes gouged out? Is that serious enough you ignorant imbecile.

How much more stupid can you be?

There are vile acts carried out every day by your own people

Interesting you make a clear distinction between the indigenous population of Europe and 'the other' whoever that may be. Your mask of political correctness fell off there to reveal your true thoughts on race.

Are we not all one people then in your multicultural utopia? Obviously not by your reckoning.

Although its interesting you choose to live in a place that is 99.9% white with almost no religious or cultural diversity.