Depression

eggsarascal

:confused1: really? you got any evidence to back this up????:001_huh:

Yes i have evidence ..............called a ex wife Mr SKYCHUCK ......we went to hell and back with Depression violent mood swings !!

They were dark days and Doctors etc were a load of Bollocks .....

Hope this answers your :confused1::001_huh:

Ste

• Like 1

Out of everything bad comes something good a few years ago I had depression and tried to take my own life obviously unsuccessfully but now I focus only on the good things and when have lots of bad things I break each one down to small bits and deal with each one at a time but my biggest help is running it helps me so much I feel like everything is amazing after I've ran and any exercise does it for me now just something I'm throwing out there. It's a horrible thing and seems like no end but from experience there is always a good thing out of it you just have to find it and that is what was the hardest bit when u find it keep hold of it no matter what.

• Like 1

Yes i have evidence ..............called a ex wife Mr SKYCHUCK ......we went to hell and back with Depression violent mood swings !!

They were dark days and Doctors etc were a load of Bollocks .....

Hope this answers your :confused1::001_huh:

Ste

Not really.

That not exactly solid evidence, hearsay maybe.

People swear homeopathy works, but I don't believe myself.

I'm sure diet may help, but I'm pretty sure its not as simple as that.

As always only my personal opinion :001_smile:

Alcohol is a depressant.

When I don't drink at all I do feel better, but I still want a drink so then I have one but it does make me grumpy. Give it up for a week and see how you feel, I know it's not the only thing that causes it but you might be surprised.

Feel for you tho, feeling Down is not much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Sorry to hear that Eggs. I've not suffered myself but it runs in the family. I grew up with my Dad having problems over many years. Us kids would be watching TV in the front room while he was throwing plates against the walls in the kitchen. That was because he bottled all his worries up and wouldn't talk. Talking helps.

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear that Eggs. I've not suffered myself but it runs in the family. I grew up with my Dad having problems over many years. Us kids would be watching TV in the front room while he was throwing plates against the walls in the kitchen. That was because he bottled all his worries up and wouldn't talk. Talking helps.

That sounds grim. What I'm experiencing is nothing like your Dad. I'm just down and can't get myself back-up, my get up and go as got up and gone.

I can talk the hind legs off a Donkey.

Now, where's that mojo of mine.

• Sad 1

Good to hear your not experiencing anything as bad as my Dad mate. Strangely it wasn't really grim - I had a tough Mum who helped him through the really bad episodes and kept us out of the way, so we didn't know too much until we were older.

Hope you soon find a way to get the old mojo back!

• Like 1

That sounds grim. What I'm experiencing is nothing like your Dad. I'm just down and can't get myself back-up, my get up and go as got up and gone.

At least you still got your sense of humour mate!

I got an idea of what your going through it's hard to give advice on apart from keep talking it does help.

If I new the answer Eggs I'd give it you in a heartbeat as it's something I would not wish on my worst enemy I've been to some dark places over the last 12 months. Keep your pecker up

• Like 1

I found talking to a psychologist, someone who is none judgemental and can help you work through issues was a massive help. I have some close friends and a very loving and patient wife who I couldn't talk to and I bottled it all up until I snapped. Now, I tend to not over think things, tell people my issues as they arise and am much more open with er indoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Like 1