Trump Petition

matelot

Which bit do you not understand Timon?

Trump is the president, he doesn't make the rules.

Try and think of it like this....... You are the MD of a big company, you don't then get the right to change the rules, you HAVE to work with the rules.

Trump spouted a load of shite that he doesn't seem to be able to carry through.

I'm sorry Eggs it's you that's not enlightened Trump is a frount man who doesn't rule anything if you want me to do a long winded tex with who does and why I can but to be honest I think you will struggle due to connective dissidence which is very deeply intrenched across the pages of Arbtalk which is a good thing as it leads to harmony in the short term but long term it will be our downfall.

If you want a book to read buy A Pale horse good read and a lot of knowledge if not a little scary.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Eggs it's you that's not enlightened Trump is a frount man who doesn't rule anything if you want me to do a long winded tex with who does and why I can but to be honest I think you will struggle due to connective dissidence which is very deeply intrenched across the pages of Arbtalk which is a good thing as it leads to harmony in the short term but long term it will be our downfall.

If you want a book to read buy A Pale horse good read and a lot of knowledge if not a little scary.

Have you taken a bump to the head Mike?

For the last 50 years America has had travel restrictions with Cuba and no one has had hysterical protests. We all know that many people in Syria etc hate America and burn the American flag at every opportunity. I just don't see why people are so against Trump.

Why should America accept migrants from places like this?

flag.JPG.e6d5d306a0ace14626d5a9f9629167f3.JPG

Have you taken a bump to the head Mike?

No just had this sickness bug it's not been pleasant the last 24 hours.

Maybe I'll regain my senses and start talking about stuff I'm clueless on and don't have any understanding of.

Problem is once you see it and know the truth there's no unknowing it and it's destroyed people's lives.

My sons acident made me question everything and the one thing I've learned is your not in control of anything you think you are but your not yes you can steer it but ultimately it's a journey and your along for the ride.

I don't need to be to recognise political bias when I see it. The key phrase here is.... "Judges appointed by Obama".

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

If that's the case all he need do is take it to judges that dubya appointed?

My thought is that trump will get his man appointed in the Supreme Court and then take it there!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

What planet are you from? Over the last 30 years anyone that was concerned about migration was labelled a "racist".

You said it yourself earlier on in this thread, That someone who cares about immigration isn't necessarily a racist.

I was agreeing with you.

The majority of people have legitimate concerns. Fair play. You're just constantly banging on about your hatred of islam, third world countries, and anyone other than yourself . Whatever floats your boat. However, I for one am sick of you bleating on about it and starting arguements just for the crack.

So, you've made your point, why not settle back, have a beer and read your hitler youth magasine in front of the fuhrer, I mean fire.

[ame]

[/ame] if you bare the voice they make some very valid points about this argument and I definitely agree with them that George soros is behind the clintons the man who brought down the Bank of England in 92 and forced us to join the single market, if you scour the internet you will find his latest Russian schemes and why he is banned from there, this man betrayed his own people to the nazis in ww2 if you look deep you will see why the media do there best to discredit trump at every turn he is costing them billions and scuppering there plans for one giant global economy.

I'll go and sit in the corner with my tin foil hat now.

Edited by MattyF

Sitting here with my extra thick, turkey foil, hat on. I think that the current encumbent is there to normalise the rfid biometric chipping of people. Then, the weather vane upon my tin foil hat tells me, the global economy will have us walloped.