Tw 150 Stolen

bob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikeys up here are a lot more relaxed about stealing... they show up in numbers greater than the team and just take what they want... the lads aren't going to put up a fight (I don't blame them)!

Gotta hate them...

I hear that happened once in London years ago,some Pikey's arrived in numbers and took a sign written 7.5 tonner and chipper.

We even have an anual migration of Chavs here to Norway about Spring time.

I hear that happened once in London years ago,some Pikey's arrived in numbers and took a sign written 7.5 tonner and chipper.

One of the contractors for a local borough, jumped out to check the address, tree and to work out signage etc... only to turn around to see the truck, chipper, climbing kits and saws driving off down the road... bet he wished he had removed the keys, eh?

Geeez bob, only just read your thread!

Nicking tradesmens gear is as low as it gets, cant say much more bob.

Wouldnt it be nice if the police get the culprits and let you and a few mates into a room with them for a few minutes

Dare say that would be the best justice.... and you would get your chipper back:bash:

we had both our chippers nicked last year the bobbies were bloody briliant found them even tho they had ben separated, thanks to a phone call from a curtain twitcher, the theives had left them by ther time the cops turned up so unfortunatly couldn't nick em for the chippers but they dipped their 4*4 fuel tanks & found RED Diesel, imediately impounded the cars, then they were crushed & owners they had to pay a fine too !!!!! RESULT

chipper was nicked friday they came back sunday night and again monday night but not really got anything but caused more damage have spent the last 2 days in depot with welding and fabricating men upping the security so god knows what will be there in the morning though have barracaded ourselves in with tree trunks

u will never stop pikies not without being there yourself with a shot gun at them. they will get through anything. when i had my stuff niked the police where quite help full though came and did finger prints there not clever enough to think about wearing gloves in my area. but unfortunatly they hadnt caught them before to have them on record but if they get for them for something else then they will be found and done for it. but still wont see my stuff again. it just makes you so un easy about been seen with equipment especially if a pikie drives past.