New saw required

AllyH

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Rich I am well known for my tact and deplomacy !

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

I'm trying to get my head round the fact that you state your 550 is perfect and reliable despite it being the likely least reliable 50cc saw statistically whilst you claim poor service from Stihl and Dolmar, most likely literally more reliable, again statistically.

Hmmm.

I'm trying to get my head round the fact that you state your 550 is perfect and reliable despite it being the likely least reliable 50cc saw statistically whilst you claim poor service from Stihl and Dolmar, most likely literally more reliable, again statistically.

Hmmm.

It's one person's experience of a saw, how can you invalidate that?

Ftr my 550 was faultless for 2 years until I sold it. Still is now AFAIK.

Get your head round it .it's really quite simple. 1 brand new stihl has been re built 3 times and still has the well known clutch problem. My Dolmar has been the most unreliable saw I have bough in the last 10 yrs and my 2x560 and 1x550 have been faultless and get worked hard! Lucky/unlucky probably but that's the way it is!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

Hmmm.

Here we go again .... who's statistics ?if I had a saw last 6 months doing what you do i would be happy..10 tanks + of fuel a day through dirty spruce ...back in the day the mighty 262 which all the old cutters and you your self champion would not last a year on full on production cutting with out seizure or issues .. been there and tried it myself.