Adjustable Bridge For Treemotion

TIMON

It's not supporting anything Ian as the ropeman is biting and stopping against the ring alsothe bridge is still backed by a stopper, I would have to bin it for an dmm xsre though ;)

that's good to know you would change to an xsre.

i personally see it as ppe as the karabiner is required to make the ropeman work properly so as the ropeman is supporting you and the karabiner is supporting the ropeman then it is PPE. i know there is a stopper knot which is a good back up.

but thats my opnion and each to their own.

well good luck to you mattyf hope you get a working solution.

I'm sticking with my wrench and srt mate , just trying to point out to the OP the dangers of the ropeman as part of a primary life support for your climbing set up.

I can see the advantages of an extending bridge though drt but it's a very grey area on what's safe to use some thing I'm no expert on at all.

I'm sticking with my wrench and srt mate , just trying to point out to the OP the dangers of the ropeman as part of a primary life support for your climbing set up.

I can see the advantages of an extending bridge though drt but it's a very grey area on what's safe to use some thing I'm no expert on at all.

iam thinking of moving to srt. how do you find srt on your bdy compared to

drt?

Probaly the best thing I ever did ,if you climb a lot of large trees you will double your out put and and feel less fatigued and be more productive once you get used to it, no drag at all is some thing that also makes it .

If most the trees you climb have easy access are not very tall I think it's hard to find or see the benefits straight away as like I did as my zk2 sat in the bottom of my climbing kit for years.

I've set up my tm bridge the same but with a Kong duck which seems a lot better constructed and kinder on the rope.

Augusts new tribe belt won't come with an adjustable bridge but you can fit 1 as the way the straps and bridge come together is quite similar to the tm.

I've just got 1 before Christmas and only had a couple of climbs and no real faffing time yet but can report it's incredibly comfortable and very sits almost perfectly out the box.

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

Probaly the best thing I ever did ,if you climb a lot of large trees you will double your out put and and feel less fatigued and be more productive once you get used to it, no drag at all is some thing that also makes it .

If most the trees you climb have easy access are not very tall I think it's hard to find or see the benefits straight away as like I did as my zk2 sat in the bottom of my climbing kit for years.

im hoping to change in feb/march.

I've set up my tm bridge the same but with a Kong duck which seems a lot better constructed and kinder on the rope.

Augusts new tribe belt won't come with an adjustable bridge but you can fit 1 as the way the straps and bridge come together is quite similar to the tm.

I've just got 1 before Christmas and only had a couple of climbs and no real faffing time yet but can report it's incredibly comfortable and very sits almost perfectly out the box.

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

I've been looking at the CT RollNlock grab/pulley but it says in bold letters

Not suitable for use as a bridge adjuster. Looks like it going to be a Kong Duck. (Or a Ropeman 2) 👍