where do you get your trousers???

se7enthdevil

Carhartt 5 pocket carpepenters or double front logger pant

Absolutely brilliant trousers worth the extra money and i wont buy anything available in this country

Have 4 pairs at any time 2 good and 2 work

Once they go to work wear they last nearly 2 years of heavy use but dont keep track of how long there nice trousers before that

Couldnt recomend them highly enough and they are the perfect fit for working in not to tight not to loose

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i found out that carhartt don't ship to the uk and have taken you call that big's recommendation for ruffntuffclothing and bought a pair of these,

Carhartt Ripstop Cargo Work Pant (B342)

they are on sale at the moment so i ordered a pair of 40"x34" which should be big enough as the kind lady on the phone said that they are generous all round.

they should arrive next week.

thanks for all the help chaps.

Another vote for the Carhartt Double Front Work trousers, the similar looking Logger Jeans are wider in the leg.

Brix Workwear UK

They are the same pair of trousers you will notice on the ruff n tuff website 2 identical looking pairs of trousers one approx 10 quid more expensive same with the loggers

The more expensive ones are pre washed so they have already shrunk the cheaper ones are as is so will shrink over about 10 washes otherwise same trousers of same production line

well i found out that carhartt don't ship to the uk and have taken you call that big's recommendation for ruffntuffclothing and bought a pair of these,

Carhartt Ripstop Cargo Work Pant (B342)

they are on sale at the moment so i ordered a pair of 40"x34" which should be big enough as the kind lady on the phone said that they are generous all round.

they should arrive next week.

thanks for all the help chaps.

Gusseted crotch for ease of movement :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: