Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Which of his opinions do you consider "vile"? He seemed to speak a lot of sense in that interview.

Why don't we have a look at the ideology of the BBC? Hundreds of white girls are raped by migrants from a migrant background in places like Rotherham. The BBC response is to ignore it as it is not politically correct.

Why don't we look at the German state broadcaster? Hundreds of women sexually assaulted in Cologne on NYE. German police puts out statement saying NYE was "uneventful". State broadcaster tries to hide this story, however story gets out due to social media.

Let's think about this, when a couple of yobs abuse a migrant on a train etc the BBC air the mobile phone footage on telly. However when white children are getting raped the BBC are nowhere to be seen. It's the BBC that are vile.

Yes the world is now bonkers, there is an agenda of multiculturalism and cultural equity that is stuck to, any story that threatens that is shut down and hushed up.

Near me there is a graveyard, there is an ethnic group have taken graves there and some have not paid, the person on the council who is responsible for getting the payments was going to start proceedings, they were moved and the job taken over by someone else more on massage.

Yes the world is now bonkers, there is an agenda of multiculturalism and cultural equity that is stuck to, any story that threatens that is shut down and hushed up.

Near me there is a graveyard, there is an ethnic group have taken graves there and some have not paid, the person on the council who is responsible for getting the payments was going to start proceedings, they were moved and the job taken over by someone else more on massage.

Sounds about right, from my own lifetime L. Govt. exp.

PS

"On massage"

ya dirty brute!

Seriously? Some strong language here, but 'Jonathan Pie' is bang on the money here - IMO;

Brilliant video :thumbup:

I agree he's bang on the money there about it being a failure of the left. I just don't see the likes of Breitbart, Info Wars and those two smug tw*ts shown in the videos above as an answer. The MSM may lie to us but nothing like to the extent that these outlets do - they are creating some kind of an alternative reality where facts, science, educated opinion is all a conspiracy. They tell us we are being lied to while blatantly lying to us in order to take the argument from a factual one to a purely emotional one. Just as the Brexit campaign tried to do and also the Trump campaign.

I don't think rejecting the current 'liberal' politics should involve rejecting our current value system. The argument has been framed as between two opposing forces of left and right. So if you don't like the current way of things then the 'right' is the alternative. I try to see things more in terms of my own personal values than between left and right

Which of his opinions do you consider "vile"? He seemed to speak a lot of sense in that interview.

Why don't we have a look at the ideology of the BBC? Hundreds of white girls are raped by migrants from a migrant background in places like Rotherham. The BBC response is to ignore it as it is not politically correct.

Why don't we look at the German state broadcaster? Hundreds of women sexually assaulted in Cologne on NYE. German police puts out statement saying NYE was "uneventful". State broadcaster tries to hide this story, however story gets out due to social media.

Let's think about this, when a couple of yobs abuse a migrant on a train etc the BBC air the mobile phone footage on telly. However when white children are getting raped the BBC are nowhere to be seen. It's the BBC that are vile.

I think I have heard these stories talked about on the BBC. I image certain media outlets will put more emphasis on them than others as they fit nicely into a certain agenda..

BTW I'm not a massive fan of the bbc either but I don't think it's the propaganda machine it's made out to be! I see news on the MSM as being derived from fact but with a certain bias placed on it depending on the ideology of the outlet. Looking at a mixture of bbc, RT, Fox, Aljazeera etc. you start to understand where things stand I suppose. Newspapers are generally news based opinions IMHO and these YouTube alternative news sites (left and right) are generally BS!

I think I have heard these stories talked about on the BBC. I image certain media outlets will put more emphasis on them than others as they fit nicely into a certain agenda..

BTW I'm not a massive fan of the bbc either but I don't think it's the propaganda machine it's made out to be! I see news on the MSM as being derived from fact but with a certain bias placed on it depending on the ideology of the outlet. Looking at a mixture of bbc, RT, Fox, Aljazeera etc. you start to understand where things stand I suppose. Newspapers are generally news based opinions IMHO and these YouTube alternative news sites (left and right) are generally BS!

The BBC only started talking about Rotherham when it became too big a story to ignore. I know people love slagging off the media etc, however they do an important job in a democracy. It's scary that they ignore stories due to political correctness. I can't help think if the BBC had done their job a lot of kids wouldn't have been raped.

I watched a BBC show on migration. They said migration didn't lead to an increase in crime. That's an absolute lie.....

I've seen evidence that in Sweden some migrant groups are 23 (twenty three) times more likely to rape than native Swedes...

The BBC only started talking about Rotherham when it became too big a story to ignore. I know people love slagging off the media etc, however they do an important job in a democracy. It's scary that they ignore stories due to political correctness. I can't help think if the BBC had done their job a lot of kids wouldn't have been raped.

I watched a BBC show on migration. They said migration didn't lead to an increase in crime. That's an absolute lie.....

I've seen evidence that in Sweden some migrant groups are 23 (twenty three) times more likely to rape than native Swedes...

"They're criminals, they're rapists... Some of them are nice people" :lol:

Must be a very small section of migrants who have a greater propensity to commit rape. When migrants are mentioned we seem to imagine the worst type of people. Migrants or immigrants cover a fairly broad range - including students, doctors, nurses, families etc.. which is why I imagine statistics don't highlight the extremely negative cases. In my experience people are generally decent whichever part of the world they come from.

And yeah good point about the bbc. It was obviously a massive failure not to report that story sooner

"They're criminals, they're rapists... Some of them are nice people" :lol:

Must be a very small section of migrants who have a greater propensity to commit rape. When migrants are mentioned we seem to imagine the worst type of people. Migrants or immigrants cover a fairly broad range - including students, doctors, nurses, families etc.. which is why I imagine statistics don't highlight the extremely negative cases. In my experience people are generally decent whichever part of the world they come from.

And yeah good point about the bbc. It was obviously a massive failure not to report that story sooner

The fact remains that many migrant groups commit more crime than native Europeans. I don't like crime and I don't like criminals, that's why i don't want migrants from backgrounds that are more likely to commit crime..

We've all got sisters/ daughters/ mums/ nieces etc. Is anyone really happy about letting in migrants that have a 23 times greater propensity to rape than europeans? I know most migrants won't rape, however that's not much consolation if your daughter has been raped.

If we're being intellectually honest we'd admit that some countries are cr4p because of the people and culture in them. Yet somehow the Liberals believe that migrants from these countries magically become "european" when they come to Europe.

In Nice someone drove a truck along an esplanade and drove over families because his culture told him that was the correct thing to do. Europeans have got to forget the "all cultures are equal" cr4p that the BBC have been telling us.

So African migrants in Norway are 3 times more likely to commit crime than native Norwegians.... You won't hear that on the BBC...

"A 2011 report by Statistics Norway found that immigrants are overrepresented in crime statistics but that there is substantial variation by country of origin.[74] The report furthermore found that "the overrepresentation is substantially reduced when adjusting for population structure – for some groups as much as 45 per cent, but there are also some groups where the overrepresentation still is large."[74] According to the report, the data for 2009 shows that first-generation immigrants from Africa were three times more likely than ethnic Norwegians (or rather individuals who are neither first- nor second-generation immigrants) to be convicted of a felony while Somali immigrants in particular being 4.4 times more likely to be convicted of a felony than an ethnic Norwegian was. Similarly, Iraqis and Pakistanis were found to have rates of conviction for felonies greater than ethnic Norwegians by a factor of 3 and 2.6 respectively. Another finding was that second-generation African and Asian immigrants had a higher rate of convictions for felonies than first-generation immigrants."