TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

21 minutes ago, GarethM said:

You're choice is Trump or Kamala.

You can be as idealistic as you want, those are the choices. Biden is not clean in any of those areas either, is he?

Pretty much sums it up.

Trump is not a nice man - no discussions needed really - and what goes on in his head on a personal level comes out as policies to influence millions - where women are concerned no respect, racist and intolerant of others. Add to that he is vengeful and that will show if he comes to power. His record might be he want to have tea in Korea, China and Russia, came back loved up with their leaders and international politics, Russia invaded Ukraine, China is posturing even more so against Taiwan, and North Korea are still on target to build hypersonic nuclear weapons

Biden is not clean as a whistle either - though my preference 4 years ago of the 2 men - age goes against him and competence slips with that - and eventually did the right thing to stand aside, his son the coke addict... but Biden didn't sell him the drugs.. is still a bit of a liability - what is discussed at the dinner table might not remain a state secret. Morally I think Biden has the upper hand with respect for the peoples he presides over. As far as I can tell internationally apart from liking the Irish and not the British as much Bidens visits don't lead me thinking to buy a nuclear fall out shelter....

Harris - not a huge amount in the news about here like is was with Trump or Biden, suspect she will be quietly competent with what she does.

Neither of the men are the best but Biden outstrips Trump as a person in my views

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big J said:

Pick any Scandinavian country. Always top the lists for quality of life, equality and happiness.

I don't post here as much as I used to, but I'm always a little surprised and saddened by how right leaning some members are, and how callously heartless they come across online. 

Trump represents the very worst of American culture. Uneducated, cruel, self-serving and greedy. Those that vote for him wish to emulate him. They've been mislead into thinking that he has their interests at heart when he couldn't give a sh!t about them.

I'll ask for a response on a few specific points: how would you defend Trump when he refused to visit WW1 war graves in Europe for fear of his hair becoming disheveled and stated "why would I go to that (American) cemetary? It's filled with losers"

And Trump mocking a disabled reporter whilst on stage. 

These are but two of literally thousands of examples of him acting like a total piece of sh!t, but I'd ask that you defend him on these two specific counts.

He also thinks disabled people should just die, more than a little bit sick if its true

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Fred C Trump III calls comment ‘appalling’ in new book All in the Family, to be published next week

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Hearsay and outright lies. All this stuff has been thoroughly debunked years ago, and new smears are easily exposed as the hit jobs they are. 

For example. Remember that woman he was convicted of raping? (by a kangaroo court set up specifically to kneecap him). She's a nutcase. Check her bio.

Twenty five plus years and she never brought charges. New York conveniently changed the law to allow for statute of limitations exception for civil charges of rape. Very conveniently indeed. Almost just for her.

She had "impulsive relations" with Trump in a changing room. Then lied twenty five years later and "remembered it differently".

Then sued him for slander for calling her a lier. And won. In a corrupt political court. Paid? Who knows. She got something out of it. Revenge for not being a Mrs Trump, maybe.

if someone falsely accused you of something, and you called them a liar, how would you feel if they then sued you for calling them liar, and won?

You'd feel like justice was dead and buried. You'd feel like there was a political conspiracy against you. And you'd be right.

Well, this is how Trump's supporters feel. They see it plain as day. This is why none of the media manufactured scandals have dented his support. 

As for the people who believe the media nonsense, they cannot be reasoned with. If they still buy the tabloid narratives after 8 years, they're not going to change now.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

Hearsay and outright lies. All this stuff has been thoroughly debunked years ago, and new smears are easily exposed as the hit jobs they are. 

For example. Remember that woman he was convicted of raping? (by a kangaroo court set up specifically to kneecap him). She's a nutcase. Check her bio.

Twenty five plus years and she never brought charges. New York conveniently changed the law to allow for statute of limitations exception for civil charges of rape. Very conveniently indeed. Almost just for her.

She had "impulsive relations" with Trump in a changing room. Then lied twenty five years later and "remembered it differently".

Then sued him for slander for calling her a lier. And won. In a corrupt political court. Paid? Who knows. She got something out of it. Revenge for not being a Mrs Trump, maybe.

if someone falsely accused you of something, and you called them a liar, how would you feel if they then sued you for calling them liar, and won?

You'd feel like justice was dead and buried. You'd feel like there was a political conspiracy against you. And you'd be right.

Well, this is how Trump's supporters feel. They see it plain as day. This is why none of the media manufactured scandals have dented his support. 

As for the people who believe the media nonsense, they cannot be reasoned with. If they still buy the tabloid narratives after 8 years, they're not going to change now.

IMG_9700.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

For example. Remember that woman he was convicted of raping? (by a kangaroo court set up specifically to kneecap him). She's a nutcase. Check her bio..

Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has a history of insulting and belittling women when speaking to the media and on social media.[1][2] He has made lewd comments, disparaged women's physical appearances, and referred to them using derogatory epithets.[2][3][4] Since the 1970s, at least 26 women have publicly accused Trump of rape, kissing, and groping without consent; looking under women's skirts; and walking in on naked teenage pageant contestants.[5][6][7] Trump has denied all of the allegations.[7

"Can you imagine how controversial I'd be?...You think about (Bill Clinton) with the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?"[179]

Trump's top strategist, Steve Bannon, said that Trump lawyer "Marc Kasowitz 'took care' of 100 women during the [2016] presidential campaign".[181]

Mariah Billado, Miss Vermont Teen USA, is one of five women to mention such a dressing room visit incident in 1997.[173] Billado said of the visit: "I remember putting on my dress really quick, because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.' Trump, she recalled, said something like, 'Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before.'"[31] Billado recalled talking to Ivanka, Trump's daughter, who responded "Yeah, he does that."[31] Victoria Hughes, Miss New Mexico Teen USA, also said Trump did conduct a dressing room visit, and that the youngest contestant there was 15.[173] 

Ehh, what's the point. You'll never hear a bad word said about your God Emperor. You're in too deep.

So, on top of the pancake stack of (false, obviously...) sexual assault allegations, what do people think about these crazy ideas that if Trump wins the next election there won't be any more elections? 

(Edit... there's a lot of these giggling little buffoons down in the bottom right corner of this post... but no-one actually addressing the question... As usual! See the video posted below, where King Donald the First promises no more voting!)

Edited by peds
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

Jean Carrol..... (as a latest proven, in a court of law)

However in a lot of these cases, no smoke without fire!

APPLE.NEWS

Conservative MP David Davis’s speech in the House of Commons about the Alex Salmond case...

The consequences of the justice system being used as a weapon against political opponents is going to come back to haunt the Scottish government soon enough. Interesting that in that bastion of the left wing progressive rubbish known as Holyrood  parliamentary privilege doesn’t even exist. How convenient. 

IMG_9702.png